BDS Admission 2020 ( Bachelor Of Dental Surgery ) | NEET BDS 2020

BDS Admission 2020

BDS Admission  2020 : BDS ( Bachelor OF Surgery )  is one of the most popular and designated degrees of dentists (doctors). The BDS is the only educational and professional programme of dental surgery in India. Candidates also take admission in BDS colleges to become professional doctors.

It is also a good job oriented degree programme. There are  various opportunities available in the hospital, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. It is an undergraduate degree of 5 years of which four years will be for theory, while one year will be for an internship. 

The average annual fees to pursue BDS is around INR 1 Lakh to 8 Lakhs. The Bachelor of Dental Surgery is the most popular medical course after MBBS. During the internship period, the average monthly stipend can be from INR 15,000-INR 40,000 depending upon the college. Dental Council of India (DCI) regulates dental education in the country.

Note:  The aspiring candidates who want to join the BDS course must know the eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, fees, colleges under the BDS 

Note: NEET counselling 2020 for 15% quota seats will be conducted by DGHS and Remaining 85% quota seats will be managed by State Government.

Latest Announcements
Puducherry NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
Bihar NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
UP NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
Karnataka NEET Counseling 2020Click Here
Gujarat  NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020Click Here
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020Click Here

BDS Admission 2020

 

BDSBachelor of Dental Surgery 
Level of course UG ( Undergraduate )
Time period 5 years ( including 1 year of internship)
Admission processThrough NEET

 

To get admission the candidates must understand the process of admission in India.

To get admission in a bachelor of Dentist dental surgery course, it is important for the candidates to qualify the entrance exam .i.e. NEET UG. Apart from NEET UG, there is no other entrance exam. NTA ( National Testing Agency ) conducts the NEET-UG 2020 entrance exam for BDS admission.

Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria also:

  • The candidates  must have passed class 12th (10+2) boards exams.
  • The candidates must have a minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects in class 12th boards exam.
  • Students  must have completed Senior Secondary examination with at least 50% marks to pursue the BDS course.
  • The candidates must have studied physics, chemistry, biology, and English as the main subject in class 12th.
  • The candidates should qualify the cut-off set by various top colleges so that you can go forward with your admission process in your selected college through counseling.

 

Get Direct BDS Admission 2020 Update  via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

 

Some of the top colleges that comes under the BDS are:

  • Maulana Azad Institute of Dental science 
  • Faculty of Dental Sciences king George’s medical university 
  • Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi 
  • Manipal College of Dental science 
  • Hair Hospital Dental College 

 

Many DCI ( Dental Council Of India ) recognized colleges in Delhi & NCR offer BDS Course.  The fee structure and other expenditure varies from Colleges to Colleges.   For the aspiring candidates the admission for BDS becomes very easy. Once the candidates  select the college of your choice, you will be directly introduced with concerned   authority   in the college for admission and payments.

 


RELATED STORIES

 1     Direct MBBS admission in Nepal

 2    Direct MBBS admission in Puducherry

 3    Direct MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu

 4     Direct MBBS admission in Maharashtra

 5     Direct MBBS admission in Uttar Pradesh

 6    Direct MBBS Admission In Karnataka


 

For Direct Admission In BDS

Up to 20% of BDS arranges in Private Dental schools and all seats in Deemed Dental Colleges are under NRI and Management Quota. BDS Management amount seat is for India national understudies with a low passing score in NEET UG test.

Read More:Top 5 Private Dental Colleges in India : BDS Admission In India

Required Documents for BDS  Counselling

The following documents will be required during the Counselling.

  • NEET Admit Card
  • NEET 2020 Result/Rank Letter
  • Class X Certificate and Marksheet
  • Class XII Certificate and Marksheet
  • 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on the application form)
  • NEET Seat Allotment letter
  • Proof of Identity (Aadhar card/PAN card/Passport/ Driving License)
  • Category Certificate (if applicable)

 

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x