Direct MBBS Admission In Nepal is an great opportunity for Indian students who are not able to get admission in India due to higher fees structure and Cut- Off. As per MCI for Indian students , NEET is the only exam to get MBBS Admission in Abroad . You have to qualify in NEET exam if you wish to pursue your MBBS Study in Nepal .Many students wants to study MBBS from Nepal because MBBS Study in Nepal And India somehow is very similar.
Direct MBBS admission in Maharashtra
Note : Due to COVID – 19 now NEET 2020 going to held on 13th September . Here you can check MBBS admission tentative dates.
Direct MBBS admission in Uttar Pradesh
About Nepal :
Nepal is a very beautiful country lying along the southern slopes of the Himalayan mountain ranges. It is a landlocked country located between India to the east, south, and west and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north. Its territory extends roughly 500 miles (800 kilometres) from east to west and 90 to 150 miles from north to south. The capital is Kathmandu.It is popularly known for multi-cultural backgrounds as well. It is definitely one of the closely located neighbouring countries of India. Hence, Nepal is one of the most suitable countries worldwide specially for Indian students to study abroad.
|Get Direct Nepal MBBS Admission 2020 Update via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
Direct MBBS Admission In Nepal
There are a number of universities in Nepal that offers direct admission to MBBS degree to Indian students. Universities in Nepal that are recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) offers 51/2 years of MBBS degree that includes 41/2 years of academic tenure and 1 year of internship. To take Direct MBBS admission in Nepal students must have qualified in NEET 2020.
Every year lakhs of students qualify NEET to pursue MBBS In India and abroad. But due to very high MBBS Fees in India, every student can’t be able to do MBBS in India. Nepal is the second best choice for every MBBS aspirants due to Low fees and High quality of education. Students who are having low budget but want’s to do MBBS from abroad are giving much attention towards Nepal. So it’s not that much difficult to get MBBS Admission In Nepal . To secure MBBS seats in Nepal students must register here to get all the details related to MBBS admission and counselling on time.
READ more :Direct MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu
List of top medical colleges in Nepal :
Following are the MCI approved medical universities with their approx fee structure in Rupees.
|1||Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar||Kathmandu University||55 Lakh|
|2||Universal College of Medical Sciences||Tribhuvan University||58 Lakh|
|3||KIST Medical College, Imadol, Lalitpur||Tribhuvan University||48 Lakh|
|4||National Medical College, Birganj||Tribhuvan University||60 Lakh|
|5||Devdaha Medical College, Devdaha||Kathmandu University||50 Lakh|
|6||Nepal Ganj Medical College, Nepalganj||Kathmandu University||56 Lakh|
|7||Chitawan Medical College, Chitawan||Tribhuvan University||52 Lakh|
|8||Birat Medical College & Teaching Hospital, Biratnagar||Kathmandu University||53 Lakh|
|9||Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhara||Kathmandu University||58 Lakh|
|10||Lumbini Medical College & Research Cente, Palpa||Kathmandu University||53 Lakh|
|11||Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara||Tribhuvan University||52 Lakh|
|12||Janaki Medical College, Janakpur||Tribhuvan University||45 Lakh|
|13||Kathmandu Medical College||Kathmandu University||54 Lakh|
|14||Nepal Medical College & Teaching Hospital||Kathmandu University||52 Lakh|
|15||Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS)||Kathmandu University||47 Lakh|
Why study MBBS in Nepal ?
Advantages studying MBBS in Nepal:
- Low tution fees comparatively.
- Free education in limited universities for international students.
- MBBS course from Nepal is recognized worldwide.
- Students can gain enormous practical knowledge via internships at various health establishments.
- High quality of education.
- Colleges are approved by the MCI(Medical Council of India).
- Majority of faculty is from India.
- Students can live at an affordable rate.
- English language is understood countrywide.
- Highly developed infrastructural facilities.
- Excellent environmental conditions.
- Extremely safe for residential purposes.
- IELTS/TOEFL is not needed.
- 1 year of internship can be done either in India or Nepal.
Disadvantages of studying MBBS in Nepal
However disadvantages are very few in number and also depends on an individual. Few problems that Indian students might face are :
- Sometimes the medium of teaching might cause trouble as few faculties might use local language while teaching.
- The internships are practiced on dummies not on original cadavers which might not give precise practical knowledge to the students.
- Students might need to learn local language in order to have a better stay experience in a foreign country.
Admission Process for MBBS in Nepal :
- Medical council of India dispenses an Eligibility certificate which students need to submit for enrolling to MBBS course.
- International students have to go through a selection test and based on its results, they will be admitted to different universities.
- Separate interview by the authority will be conducted.
- Based on the interview, final admission letter will be issued.
- Students would have to undergo a rigorous interview process.
- Students should be minimum of 17 years of age in order to get admission to the MBBS course.
- Though different medical schools have different criteria, but mostly it is compulsory to complete secondary education with subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB) with 50% aggregate marks. or any other equivalent examination.
- Documents that need to be submitted are a copy of the school certificate examination and a copy of the marksheet.
- Students need to submit recent photographs and a medical certificate too to the respective medical school along with a copy of passport.
- Students must qualify the all India NEET UG examination for getting a MBBS seat abroad.
Important documents for VISA application :
- Age certificate.
- International passport.
- Conduct certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Marksheets (10th and 12th class)
- Transfer cerificate.
- Migration letter.
- Neet score card.
- Neet registration form.
- Interview letters.
- Passport size photographs.
NOTE : Original certificates are necessary only during time of admission.
Climate & Weather
When we talk about Climate of Nepal, it is has five climatic zones. There are five seasons that Nepalese experience; summer, monsoon, autumn, winter and spring. Nepal has very pleasant environment due to mountainous region.
In summer season, the maximum temperature goes 25-300C in month of May-august. Rainfall in monsoon season goes to 40 to 55 and minimum temperature 100C. Nepalese feels 5-20 average temperature in the month of January and sometimes it goes below 00.
Food habits In Nepal:
The majority of people consume rice,pulses and vegetable curry as their staple diet. Also a huge variety of non vegetarian food is also available easily.
Frequently asked questions ( FAQs) :
The average MBBS package is comparatively much lesser in Nepal than Indian PRIVATE COLLEGES.
Yes, it is safe to study in Nepal. India and Nepal share friendly relations and everything is completely fine there for study purpose.
Recently it is agreed upon that a valid ID proof will be enough to study in Nepal for a student from India.
NMC has allotted around 500 seats for Indian students in Nepal.
Yes, separate hostels are available for boys and girls with proper infrastructure in Nepal.
Yes be it in India or abroad, qualifying the NEET exam is a must to get MBBS seat.
Around how many students are studying in Nepal?
More than 10,000-15,000 Indian students are studying in various institutes across Nepal.