Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 registration process is expected to start in the 1st week of July 2020. NEET UG MEDICAL & DENTAL ADMISSION/COUNSELING BOARD(hteapp.hte) will conduct Rajasthan neet counselling 2020.Eligible candidates as per the NEET 2020 score can participate in the Rajasthan NEET counselling 2020 for getting admission in MBBS /BDS courses in the State. After the first round of all india 15% quota seats counselling state counselling going to start.
Rajasthan Medical Board Will conducts the counseling for 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Eligible candidates seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses in the Government and Private medical colleges in Rajasthan can registered on hteapp.hte for the counselling .
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 Key Dates
The registration for Rajasthan NEET 2020 counselling is likely to start from First Week of July 2020.
|Online registration||1th week of July 2020|
|Merit list release||1th week of July 2020|
|Document verification||2nd week of July 2020 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|online counseling (choice filling)||2nd week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment result declare||3rd week of July 2020|
|Downloading of allotment letter||3rd week of July 2020|
|Date of joining||4th week of July 2020|
|2nd Round Counseling Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||26th July to 1 August 2020|
|Merit list Released||After 2th August 2020|
|Documents Verification||3th August to 6th August (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Online Choice Filling Date||Up to 8th August 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Seat Allotment Release||10th August 2020|
|A download of Allotment Letter & Entry Date||13th August 2020|
|Online Registration Dates||28th July to 1 August 2020|
|Merit list Released||After 1st August 2020|
|Mop-Up Round||After 22th August (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Offline Counselling||24th August to 28th August 2020|
|Get latest news & updates about MBBS/BDS Admission and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020 Process
- First and important thing is that the candidate must qualify the NEET exam.
- Rajasthan Medical board will publish the Rajasthan neet 2020 Counselling Notification on hteapp.hte .
- Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the neet 2020 eligibility .
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through internet banking.
- After Registration process candidates have to submit Counselling fees of 1 lakh(Private Mbbs Colleges ).
- Then authority will publish the merit list of NEET 2020 for the registered candidates .
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id and through registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to fill their choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from hteapp.hte the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
Number of MBBS Seats in Rajasthan
Candidates who want to apply for the medical seats in Rajasthan can view at the seat division of all the medical colleges under it.
Name of College Number of Seats Course AIIMS Jodhpur 100 MBBS Dr SN Medical College, Jodhpur 250 MBBS Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur 150 MBBS Government Medical College Kota 150 MBBS Jawahar Nehru Medical College, Ajmer 150 MBBS Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar 150 MBBS Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital 150 MBBS National Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jaipur 100 MBBS Pacific Institute of Medical Science and Research 150 MBBS Pacific Medical College and Hospital, Bhilo Ka Bedla, Udaipur 150 MBBS RNT Medical College, Udaipur 150 MBBS RUHS College of Medical Sciences 100 MBBS Sardar Patel Medical College 250 MBBS SMS Medical College, Jaipur 250 MBBS
NEET 2019 Rajasthan Cutoffs
The student must check minimum qualifying marks/ percentage required for MBBS/ BDS eligibility. Check the table below for details.
Category Cut Off Percentile Cut Off Score Number of Candidates Unreserved 50th 701 – 134 704335 OBC/ SC/ ST 40th 133 – 107 90243 Unreserved – PH 45th 133 – 120 266
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH
119 – 107
Required Documents For Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
Stay connected with us for more information on Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020.
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Total of about 2,100 medical and 1,190 dental seats.
Rajasthan Medical board will publish the Rajasthan neet 2020 Counselling Notification on hteapp.hte .
Yes you can apply..
Definitely, you will get good private colleges with this marks and also lot of it depends upon the fees structure you are looking for, But the Gov. college you will get above 550+ marks.