Pondicherry mbbs admission 2020 procedure will be managed by the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry. The counseling for admission in 85% State Quota Seats will be administered by CENTAC. Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC. Candidates seeking Puducherry direct MBBS Admission in Mbbs/Bds Courses , they have to appear in NEET 2020 examination and must qualify the NEET 2020.
Pondicherry mbbs admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check following events & their tentative dates of CENTAC 2020:
|Application form release||3rd week of May 2020|
|Application form submission||Last week of June 2020|
|Submission of application form (hard copy)||3rd week of June 2020|
|Publication of Merit List||3rd week of July 2020|
|Counselling starts||August 2020|
|Counselling for other state candidates||4th week of August 2020|
Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2020
The Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) is the conducting body of Puducherry direct MBBS Admission 2020. The Counseling and Admission Procedure is conducted online. Based on the NEET 2020 UG Scores, candidates are selected for the further selection procedure. The Seat Allotment Letter of Pondicherry direct MBBS Admission 2020 will be available on the official website of CENTAC. Hence, the Candidates must report the college with the seat allotment letter and original documents on the allotted date and time.
Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2020 Process
- First and important thing is that the candidate must qualify the NEET exam.
- Centralized Admission Committee will publish the Pondicherry neet 2020 Counselling Notification on CENTAC .
- Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the neet 2020 eligibility .
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through internet banking.
- After Registration process candidates have to submit Counselling fees .
- Then authority will publish the merit list of NEET 2020 for the registered candidates .
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id and through registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to fill their choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can for the Puducherry direct MBBS Admission.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
Get latest news & updates about MBBS/BDS Admission and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
NEET 2019 Pondicherry Cutoffs
The student must check minimum qualifying marks/ percentage required for MBBS/ BDS eligibility. Check the table below for details below-
Category Cut Off Percentile Cut Off Score Number of Candidates Unreserved 50th 701 – 134 704335 OBC/ SC/ ST 40th 133 – 107 90243 Unreserved – PH 45th 133 – 120 266
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH
119 – 107
Required Documents For Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2020
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
Top Medical college in Pondicherry
The colleges that are participating in the Puducherry MBBS Admission 2019 is as follows-
Name of the college Number of seats Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry 105 Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College, Mahe 042 Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry 029 Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry 100 Mahatma Gandhi Medical College& Research Institute, Puducherry 250 Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry 55 Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry 150 Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry 55 Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry 55 Vinayaka Mission‟s Medical College & Hospital, Karaikal 100 Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry 150 Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences, Mahe 50 Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Puducherry 50