ATMA 2021: There are many aspirants who want to take admission in the colleges that come under ATMA and want to ace their career in the management field. As many candidates want to know about this exam so in this article you are going to know the important dates, Fees Pattern, Registration, Syllabus. The dates can be tentative.
About ATMA 2021 Exam
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is a national level exam which is conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools). The ATMA 2021 will allow the candidates to get admission into the MCA, MBA, PGDM, and other management courses. It is a computer based Test. It is conducted many times in a year. Through this, the candidates can take admission in private as well as in government universities/colleges of India.
ATMA Exam Date
Given below is the table which shows the important rates of the ATMA 2021 Exam.
|Beginning of application form||3rd week of November 2020|
|End date to submit applications||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fee||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to fill the ATMA 2021 application form||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to print the application form||2nd d week of February 2021|
|ATMA 2021 admit card will release||2nd week of February 2021|
|Exam date of ATMA 2021||2nd week of February 2021|
The notification of ATMA 2021 will release on the official website (https://www.atmaaims.com/). The date of ATMA 2021 will be on 2nd week of February 2021 (tentative). The candidates can also go through the official website of ATMA to the tentative dates.
Read More: CAT Preparation Tips and Strategy
Candidates can only register in online mode as the is no option to register offline. There are following steps for the registration of ATMA 2021:
- Visit the official website
- Make payment of the application fee
- After this, the candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) on their mobile numbers and email ID
- The candidates have to fill all the details required like personal information and academic details
- The candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Once the registration is complete, candidates will receive a login password
- The candidates have to take the printout of the filled application fee for future reference.
ATMA Application Fees 2021
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode using debit card/ credit card.
- The amount for the application fee Rs. 1298 (including GST).
- It is for the all categories candidates.
- The fee will not be refunded.
|Candidates who belong to North-Eastern states of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura)||50%|
|For women candidates||25%|
The candidates must go through the syllabus to have proper knowledge about the different sections and topics that will improve your scores. This paper consists of 6 sections.
The syllabus are:
- Analytical Reasoning (part 1 & 2): It consists of
Part 1: Critical Reasoning, A course of Action, Statement-Inference, Strong/Weak Arguments
Part 2: Coding-decoding, Strengthen/Weaken arguments, Statement-Conclusion, Arrangements, Syllogisms, Data sufficiency
Quantitative Skills (part 1 & 2): Under this the topics that candidates have to study like Arithmetic, Algebra, Modern Math, Geometry, Number System, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Permutation and Combination, Time, Speed and Distance, Quadratic Equations, etc.
- Verbal Ability (part 1 & 2): It consists of Grammar, Sentence Completion, Jumbled sentences, Vocabulary, Read Comprehension, Phrases, Synonyms and Antonyms, etc.
ATMA 2021-Exam Pattern
After knowing the pattern of the ATMA 2021 Exam, the candidate can prepare and plan their preparation according to that level.
The candidates must know the following pattern of the exam, which are:
- The duration of the ATMA 2021 Exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The total number of questions is 180.
- It is conducted in online mode
- For every correct answer, the marks will be awarded by 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking i.e. 0.25 for every incorrect answer.
- There is no negative marking for the unattempted questions.
- ATMA 2021 is an objective-based question.