Gujarat NEET Counseling 2020 The The Education Department, Government of Gujarat had made a committee for admission of Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) the regulatory body for Gujarat MBBS 2020 counselling .Counseling for medical and dental admissions in the state of Gujarat . The counseling for admission in 85% State Quota Seats will be administered by ACPUGMEC. Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC.
Admissions is provided to students on the basis of NEET examination. ACPUGMEC organize the counselling process through online mode. Counselling process has been divided into various steps like document verification, registration, choice filling, seat allotment, etc. The counseling process will be conducted in different rounds. Once a seat is allotted to candidates they have to report to the allotted college for further admission procedures.
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2020 Important Dates
The candidates who want to apply for the state medical colleges should note down the important dates of Gujarat NEET 2020 Counselling.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|PIN Number purchase in person from the bank for online registration||17-23 June 2020|
|Online application form release date||17-24 June 2020|
|Document verification||18-24 June 2020|
|Merit List Release||02 July 2020|
|choice filing||05-10 July 2020|
|Display of seat allotment||09 July 2020|
|Payment of fee||10-18 July 2020|
|Get latest news & updates about MBBS/BDS Admission and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:|
Gujarat NEET 2020 Counselling Process
- Get a PIN: The PIN is provided to the candidates after paying the fee of Rs. 200. Candidates need to go to the axis bank branch in Gujarat to pay the fee and get a PIN of the application form. The PIN is for online registration and is available at branches of axis bank approved by the authority during the working hours.
Gujarat NEET Counselling Online Registration:
- Once the candidate has the PIN, they have to fill the application form which is provided by the state government authority.
- Choice Filling: At the time of registration candidates have to fill the college choices and courses, they can fill many choices to increase the chances to get a seat. Candidates are advised to take the printout of an application form and filled choices.
- Document Verification: After filling the form candidates will be called at the help centre for document verification. The candidate’s documents will be verified by the authority. If any documents are found incorrect then the candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
- Merit List: Once the documents are verified, the merit list will be prepared by the authority for the candidates who have applied for the admission. The merit list is prepared on the basis of All India Overall Rank of the candidate, those who are qualified in NEET.
- Final Seat Allotment: The authority will publish the notification of seat allotment on the website. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of All India Merit, Category and Seat Availability.
- Reporting: Those who get a seat, they have to report at the allotted college to confirm their admission. Admission will be confirmed after the fees payment . If the candidate fails to pay the fees in the given period of time, then the seats allotted to the candidate will be cancelled by the authority.
Required Documents For Gujarat NEET Counselling 2020
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
For more details regarding Karnataka MBBS admission 2020 contact here
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
MBBS and BDS admission under 85% state quota seats through neet counselling.
There are 9 Government Medical Colleges in Gujarat having a total of 1,630 MBBS seats .
Yes, for state government colleges.