NEET 2020 Result: National Testing Agency will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 12 October 2020. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical examination of the country. Candidates will be able to download their result from the link given below by entering their Roll Number, Date of Birth and security pin.
Upon entering the details, candidates will be able to download NEET result which will be released in the form of a scorecard. Candidates can use the scorecard of NEET 2020 to know their subject wise percentile score obtained, total marks, NEET all India rank, category rank, etc. The validity of NEET 2020 result is one year.
NEET 2020 will be conducted on May 3, 2020 in pen and paper-based mode in 2546 exam centres across 154 cities in the country and abroad. NEET 2020 result will be used to fill 75,893 medical and 37913 dental seats across India.
- NEET 2020 Counselling will start after the announcement of the result.
- The scorecard for NEET contains candidate’s All India Rank (quota and category), overall & sectional marks and percentile.
- NTA will announce qualifying percentile for all categories. Click Here to Know More
- NEET Final Answer Key will be released by NTA after 1 week of commencement of examination.
- Candidates qualifying the examination will have an opportunity to grab a seat into approximately 65,000 MBBS and 25,000 BDS seats in medical and dental colleges across India.
Over 14 lakhs students appeared for NEET on May 5, 2019 out of which 7,97,042 students qualified the exam.
|Get latest news & updates about MBBS/BDS Admission and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:|
Category-wise NEET Qualifying Marks
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range|
|General||50 Percentile||701 – 134|
|OBC/SC/ST||40 Percentile||133 – 107|
|General – PWD||45 Percentile||133 – 120|
After the declaration of cutoff, an All India Merit List will be prepared by NTA, containing names of qualified candidates with their corresponding NEET Rank.
How to Check NEET Result 2020?
NTA will announce NEET 2020 Result online after publishing final answer keys. The steps to check NTA NEET 2020 Result are given below:
- Visit the official website of NEET at nta.ac.in.
- Under the Online Services, click on NEET Result
- A new tab will get open. Enter the required credentials to get NEET Results
- Enter your NEET credentials – Roll No., Date of Birth and Security PIN and then submit it after verifying the entered details.
- NEET Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take printout of NTA NEET Score Card
NEET Rank vs Marks 2020
NEET Rank is the main factor while preparing the merit list. The marks secured by candidates out of 720 determine their actual ranks in final merit list of NEET. The expected range of ranks and marks is provided in the following table-
|Ranks Range||Marks Range||Ranks Range||Marks Range|
NEET 2020 Answer Key
- The answer key will be released at ntaneet.nic.in
- With the help of OMR Sheets and Answer keys of NEET, students can calculate their rough marks they are going to score in the examination.
- The NEET answer key 2020 bears the correct answers of all the questions asked in the examination.
- The authority also provided the facility to challenge against the answer key. Students may challenge the answer key within the prescribed dates.
NEET 2020 Counselling
NEET Counselling is expected to be started from June, 2020. Candidates who qualifies NEET 2020 and whose names appeares in the final merit list will be eligible for NEET Counselling
- The counselling for 15% AIQ seats and seats in Deemed and Central Universities will be conducted by MCC.
- The merit list for centralized counselling will be drawn according to candidates’ AIQ Rank.
- Candidates willing to apply for admission in State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions through NEET merit list should follow the instructions of the State Government and authorities of the medical/dental colleges /Institution/University concerned for the counselling process.
- State Merit List will be drawn on the basis of candidates’ All India Rank.