As per the latest update NEET exam is finally scheduled to be conducted on 13th September 2020. NEET is the only entrance exam to get MBBS admission in india , Here we will explain you how you can get direct mbbs admission in Karnataka.But for that students have to do KEA registration to get eligible for MBBS admission in Bangalore .
As per the MCI Karnataka holds the maximum number of MBBS seats as compared to any other state in India. Due to that there will be more chances to get direct mbbs admission.
Note: Only Karnataka domicile candidate can take MBBS admission in Karnataka State Government colleges other then Karnataka state can take admission only in private MBBS/Bds Colleges.
Direct MBBS Admission In Karnataka
Every year there is a kind of Rush in Karnataka for MBBS Admission. Because main reason behind this is high number of MBBS seats with very low fees structure as compare to any other state in India .
MBBS admission in Karnataka is quite easy and simple for those who have god finance condition. To get MBBS admission through management quota firstly you have to do KEA registration and wait for the Mop-up Round counselling. And make sure beware of fraudulent counselor who promise or assure to give a seat in below the price of the college and in very low marks you will get etc etc so please be aware 👍👍👍👍👍.
There can be 3 things or 3 ways to which students get seat in Karnataka.
1️⃣ You are the student and domicile of Karnataka.
2️⃣ You are the Non domicile student of Karnataka.
3️⃣ You are applying through All India quota/Deemed college/University.
|Get Direct Karnataka MBBS Admission 2020 Update via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below: |
Yes, students can get Direct MBBS Admission through Management Quota in Karnataka . So , now we will make you understand about the admission process for mbbs in Karnataka:-
(1) Firstly , NEET qualified aspirants have to KEA registration to get MBBS Admission in Karnataka.Without KEA registration you can’t get admission in mbbs.
(2) After that KEA will announced the document verification date , so all the registered candidate will have to go Bangalore along with original documents for verification . ( Document verification is must to participate in the counselling )
(3) Then KEA will paperer the State merit list accordingly neet marks and upload it to kea website for further process.
(4) So, there will total 3 round of online counselling including mop-up round . So in the counselling candidate have to lock choices as per their interest .
(5) After that KEA will announced the final allotment result and students have to take admission in allotted colleges in given time period .
Note: Candidates who will be allotted a seat are required to report at allotted college within the specific dates and timings.
(6) The process of direct mbbs admission is only applicable and covered in this last mop-up round. The vacant & cancelled seats which left after 1st and 2nd round come in the mop-up round, through that you can direct MBBS admission .
Things to remember while taking MBBS Admission in Karnataka
📜👉 If you are the domicile of Karnataka
If you are the domicile of Karnataka then you can take admission into government as well as private medical colleges. Karnataka MBBS counselling 2020 is conducted for filling the 85% state quota seats. Candidates who will be allotted a seat are required to report at allotted college within the specific time period. There will be total 3 round of counselling including mop-up round.
Note: Only Karnataka state domicile students are eligible to take admission in state government colleges.
📜👉 You are the Non domicile student of Karnataka
For Non Karnataka students means from different states only you can apply in the private medical colleges because other then Karnataka state people are not eligible for government quota seats . Now important things to remember :-
Most of the students have 🗨️doubt🗨️ if A student is from Delhi and he/she is OBC/ST/SC certificate holder and is seeking a seat in MBBS in Karnataka so he/she will be in GENERAL in Karnataka he will not get any reservation benefit in Karnataka. Because you can get admission only In general category seat or NRI Quota seats .
📜👉 You are applying through all India quota /Deemed college/university.
See getting a seat in Deemed University is quite easy if you have good financial condition. In Deemed university’s cut off is low but the tuition fee is very high . For that you have do registration to participate in the MCC Counselling . You have to deposit 2 lakh registration fee that is adjustable and refundable according to your allotment.
Top MEDICAL COLLEGES IN KARNATAKA
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- St Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Mysore Medical College, Mysore
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli
- S Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre, Navanagar
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore
- Father Muller Institute of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Yenepoya University, Mangalore
- St. John’s Bangalore
And yes direct MBBS Admission in Karnataka through (management/NRI quota) possible. Karnataka is the only state with low MBBS Fees, so you are at right place to get direct mbbs admission in lowest package. Read this article very carefully to get right information about direct MBBS admission in Karnataka .
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
To get MBBS Admission in Karnataka all the eligible candidates have to do KEA registration and then apply in the Karnataka NEET Counselling.
The process of direct mbbs admission is only applicable and covered in this last mop-up round. wait for the Karnataka mop-up round counselling .
MBBS course fees in a private medical college in Karnataka cannot exceed Rs 7.5 lakh a year.
MBBS seats under management quota you have to pay very high amount of fees .
Either you can admission through normal quota or you can get admission through management quota with high fees.