VITEEE Exam Is a university level of exam which is conducted by the VIT University. VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is conducted for providing admission to various B.Tech programs. It is a Computer Based Test.
Through this article, the candidates are going to know about the Application Form, Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Preparation Tips.
Read More : Direct Admission In SRM University
VITEEE 2021 application Form
Here are some details about the application form.
- The VIT University application form will be available in both online and offline mode.
- The online application form will be available on the VIT official website i.e. vit.ac.in.
- The candidates have to fill the required details correctly.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The application form will be available until the last week of February 2021 (tentative).
- The candidates have to take a printout of the filled application form.
- The application fee for offline mode is INR 1200 + 50 (DD).
- Application fee for online mode is INR 1150
VITEEE 2021 Registration
Candidates can register in two ways:
VITEEE Registration 2021 – Online Mode
The online application forms are available on the official website of VIT University. To register via online mode It includes few steps listed below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology – vit.ac.in.
- Candidates have to fill the required information and you have to confirm the password, application number via valid email ID and password.
- Fill the VITEEE 2021 Application form and make the payment via NET Banking/credit card/debit card/ Paytm.
- Once that is done, download the application form for future reference.
VITEEE Registration 2021 – Offline Mode
- Once you fill the application form via offline mode it should reach the University by registered post or speed post.
- Candidates can send the filled-in application forms to the address of VIT university.
- Candidates have to ensure that the form should not be damaged.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to ensure eligibility criteria also. Candidates must be met with the eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a resident or non-resident Indian citizen. Foreign students can apply under the foreign category.
- Educational Qualification: Eligible candidates must secure an aggregate score of 60% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Biology in Class 12. Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir, North Indian states or SC/ST category will have to score an aggregate of 50% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Biology in Class 12. Also, class 12 appearing students can also apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: Eligible candidates should have a date of birth on or after July 1, 1999, to be considered for VITEEE 2021.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to know the exam pattern of VITEEE 2021. Given below is the pattern of VITEEE:
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Exam Duration: 2.5 hours
- Language: English
- Paper type: MCQ
- Total Number of Questions: 125
- Sectional subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, Aptitude and English subjects.
- Slots: the exam will be structured in 3 sessions each day.
- Marking scheme: each right answer will be awarded by 1 mark.
- Negative marking: there is no negative marking.
VITEEE 2021 Syllabus
Before you prepare for the exam you have to know the syllabus because it gives you an idea about the topics which help you to prepare well.
Mathematics: Matrices and their Applications, Vector Algebra, Differential Equations, Trigonometry and Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, Differential Calculus, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Probability Distributions and Discrete Mathematics.
Biology: Taxonomy, Cell and Molecular Biology, Plant Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Human health and diseases, Biochemistry, Human Physiology, Biotechnology and its applications, Biodiversity and ecology, Reproduction, and environment.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, p,d and f – Block Elements, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Electrochemistry, Carboxylic Acids, and their derivatives and Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, and Biomolecules (Carbohydrates – Distinction, Amino acids, and Lipid).
Physics: Laws of Motion & Work, Properties of Matter, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic, Effects of Electric Current, Energy and Power, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics and Nuclear Physics Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Aptitude: Verbal and Logical Reasoning, Time and Work, Directions, Puzzles, Blood Relations, Series, Coding-Decoding, Rank and Order etc.
English: Reading Comprehension, Grammar and vocabulary.
Some Preparation tips For VITEEE
- Know your complete syllabus
- Don’t lose your motivation level
- Solve the previous year questions
- Give mock test and analyze it
- Don’t compare yourself with others
- Revision is must
How to check VITEEE result 2020
After completion of exam VIT University will release the result of VITEEE 2021 in the Second week of April.
- Firstly,visit the official website of VIT University
- After that Click on the link says ‘VITEEE 2020 result’
- After that enter your VITEEE 2020 application number and date of birth
- The exam result will be displayed on your screen
- Download “VITEEE result 2020”
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
-VITEEE 2021 will be conducted tentatively in the second week of March 2021.
– The VIT University will declare the result of VITEEE 2021 in the First week of April tentatively.
– VIT entrance exam is not really tough. You can easily crack VITEEE with good marks.