In this world of competition, students are always in a hustle about deciding their career. Immediately after the class 12 boards examination , the busy schedule of entrance examinations start. From the April month onwards (for all academic year) it starts. Till the may-June end the row of exams keep continuing.
AP EAMCET 2021
Here we will be giving you information in details about AP EAMCET exam for the year 2021. It is the state level common entrance test for the state Andhra Pradesh. It is commonly called as the Engineering Agricultural and Medical common entrance test. This exams takes place in both the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana for admission across various colleges in these states.
This exam is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh state council of higher education. Every year the JNTUK Kakinad conducts this examination across the 2 states.
Courses offered through this exam:
- B.Tech (dairy technology)
- B.Tech (agriculture engineering)
- B.Sc. (agriculture)
- B.Tech (food science and technology)
- B.Sc. (Horticulture)
- BV.Sc and A.H
- B.Pharmacy and Pharm.D.
Exam related important dates :
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification/Application||4th week of February 2021|
|Application submission date without late fee||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date of Application submission (with additional late fee)||3rd week of April 2021|
|Mock Test availability||March 2021|
|Application Correction Starts||April 2021|
|Hall Ticket release||3rd week of April 2021|
|AP EAMCET Exam||3rd or 4th week of April 2021|
|Availability of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2021|
|Submission of objections/suggestions for Preliminary Key last date||1st week of May 2021|
|Rank Card release date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Counselling process starts||2nd week of June 2021|
Who are eligible for AP EAMCET 2021?
- Candidate must have completed his 12th board examination from any recognized institute of Telengana or Andhra Pradesh.
- He/she must be a bonafide citizen of the state.
- He/she must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age should be 16 years as on 21st December 2021 for candidates applying for engineering degree.
- For a candidate applying for agriculture/medical course, the minimum age should be 17 years (on 31st Dec,2021) and maximum of 22 years for all candidates ; 25 years for ST/SC candidates as on 31st December.
- For Pharma.D, students must have a minimum of 45% aggregate(general) and 40%(for reserved category).
AP EAMCET 2021- Application form:
- The application form will be available online from the February month onwards,2021.
- The portal will be open till March end for fees payment.
- Candidates have to upload photographs and signature in asked formats.
- The candidates are will have to pay in time to avoid late fees.
- Payment through online mode is done by credit/debut cards or net banking.
- Also incase online payment is not possible, candidates can visit nearby AP online center for payment.
- Stream wise fee details:
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|For Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs.1000 + Transaction charges|
- Students should first go through the complete instructions provided and decide on their eligibility criteria.
- There will be scope for making corrections as well in the application form.
- Incomplete application will lead to rejection.
Essential documents for application:
Name of the Candidate
Date of Birth
Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment number
Ration Card Number
Annual Income of Parents
Candidate Bank Details
- Questions are asked from 3 subjects – physics,chemistry and mathematics.
- The exam is conducted in online mode.
- Total number of questions is 160.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
- Each correct response is awarded 1 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- Subject wise distribution of questions:
The syllabus for the exam is as per the boards syllabus of Andhra Pradesh. A huge part of the syllabus covered in the 3 subjects i.e. physics, chemistry and mathematics is from the 12th portion.
Hence students have to be very thorough on their knowledge of class 11th and 12th.
After application form fill up:
- A hall ticket/admit will be generated after successful filling of application form.
- Details about exam center, timing is available in the hall ticket itself.
- The hall ticket is to be provided on the day of examination by the candidate.
- The hall ticket will be available on the official site.
- Candidates will log in by providing their necessary credentials in order to download the admit card.
- Students will have to keep continuous eye on the official website during this time for any updates.