Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020 registration process is expected to start in the 1st week of September 2020. HNB Uttarakhand Medical University will conduct the Uttarakhand neet counselling 2020. Eligible candidates as per the NEET 2020 score can participate in the NEET counselling 2020 for getting Dehradun MBBS /BDS admission. After the first round of all india 15% quota seats counselling state counselling is going to start.
Note : Only Uttarakhand domicile candidates can take admission in Uttarakhand Government colleges other than Uttarakhand state candidates can take admission only in private MBBS/Bds Colleges .
|Puducherry NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Kerala NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|UP NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET Counseling 2020||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2020||Click Here|
|Get latest news & updates about MBBS/BDS Admission and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:|
Uttarakhand Neet Counselling 2020 Key Dates
The registration process for Uttarakhand NEET 2020 counselling is likely to start from First Week of Septmber 2020. ( * All dates are tentative ) If there is any changes we will update you.
|Online registration||1st week of September 2020|
|Merit list release & Document verification||2nd week of September 2020|
|online counseling (choice filling)||3rd week of September 2020|
|Seat allotment result||3rd week of September 2020|
|Date of joining||4th week of September 2020|
|2nd Round Counseling Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||29th September 2020|
|Merit list Released & Documents Verification||After 2nd Oct 2020|
|Online Choice Filling Date||Up to 8th Oct 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Seat Allotment result||10th October 2020|
|Date Of Admission||12th – 16th October 2020|
|Mop-Up Round||After 18th October (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Offline Counselling||22th October to 28th October 2020|
Uttarakhand Neet Counselling Process
- Once Neet Result declared by the NTA Uttarakhand Counselling body will release the State NEET Counselling Notification.
- The applicants are required to fill the online application form to register and pay the required fee by ONLINE mode only.
- After Successfully registration counselling body will release the state merit list.
- After that you have to fill the colleges and course choice as per your interest.
- As per the filled choices by the candidates , they will be allotted the seats.
- After the seat allotment, candidates can download the allotment letter and report to the assigned colleges for final admission into the allotted college .
- Students are required to have original documents along with photocopy at the time of admission.
- Candidates who fail to attend the 1st round of counselling can participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up round of counselling .
Uttarakhand Neet Counselling Fees
Online counselling registration Fee is Rs. 3,000/- for all categories. ( As per late year fees)
Govt. colleges Rs-10,000/-(5,000/- For SC/ST/OBC of Uttarakhand domcile only.)
Private Medical colleges Rs- 1,00,000/- for all category.
Private Dental Colleges Rs. 10,000/- for all category.
NEET 2019 Uttarakhand Cutoffs
Candidates must check minimum qualifying marks required for MBBS/ BDS Admission in India . You can check here last year neet cut-off .
|Category||Cut Off Percentile||Cut Off Score||Number of Candidates|
|Unreserved||50th||701 – 134||704335|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40th||133 – 107||90243|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||133 – 120||266|
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH
119 – 107
Required Documents For Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020
Candidates are required to have original documents along with photocopy at the time of admission. Check below all the mandatory documents for the verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
Official website for Uttarakhand Neet Counselling : http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/
If you have any other queries about Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the query box given below.
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As per the NTA Result of NEET 2020 will be announced on 15th August so after that in the first week on June counselling going to start.
Registered candidates who cannot get any seat in the 1st Round of Counselling.
The Choice Filling option for Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020 would be available until Sept 10 (11:00 am).
The counselling will commence from first week on September .