UP NEET Counselling 2020 : The Registration process is expected to start in the 1st week of September 2020. Directorate General of Medical Education and Training (UPDGME ), will conduct up neet counselling 2020. Eligible candidates as per the NEET 2020 result can participate in the Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling 2020 for getting admission in MBBS /BDS courses in the State. After the first round of all India 15% quota seats counselling state counselling going to start.
UPDGME Will conducts the counseling for 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Eligible candidates seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses in the Government and Private medical colleges in up can registered on upneet.gov.in for the counselling .
UP NEET Counselling 2020 Key Dates
The registration process for UP NEET 2020 counselling is likely to start from First Week of September 2020.
|Online registration||02nd September 2020|
|Merit list release||06th September 2020|
|Document verification||7th Sept to 10th Sept 2020 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|choice filling||11th Sept to 13th Sept 2020|
|Seat allotment result declare||15th September 2020|
|Downloading of allotment letter||Upto 17th September 2020|
|Date of joining||18th Sept to 25th Sept 2020|
|2nd Round Counseling Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||Last Week of September|
|Merit list Released||First Week of October 2020|
|Documents Verification||03th October to 6th Oct (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Online Choice Filling Date||Up to 9th October 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Seat Allotment Release||11th October 2020|
|A download of Allotment Letter & Entry Date||13th Oct 2020|
|Mop-Up Round||After 23th October (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Offline Counselling||25th Oct to 28th Oct 2020|
|Get latest news & updates about MBBS/BDS Admission and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:|
UP NEET Counselling 2020 Process
- UPDGME will publish the up neet 2020 Counselling Notification on upneet.gov.in .
- The Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the neet 2020 eligibility .
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through Online mode .
- After Registration process candidates have to submit Counselling fees of 2 lakh(Private Mbbs Colleges ),1 lakh (Private BDS Colleges).
- Then authority will publish the merit list of NEET 2020 for the registered candidates .
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id and through registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to fill their colleges and course choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from upneet.gov.in the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
Seat Allotment Result
- The updgme will prepare the seat allotment result on the basis of candidates’ rank secured in the NEET exam.
- Selection of the candidates depends on various factors such as the rank of the candidates, choice-filled and number of seats availability and category etc.
- The seat allotment result will be published on the official website. Candidates can easily obtain the result from the website.
- Candidates also need to download the seat allotment letter from the website for further admission process.
Reporting to the Allotted College
- The successful candidates as per the seat allotment result, have to report to the allotted college within the prescribed time limit.
- Candidates must carry seat allotment letter while visiting the allotted college.
- After payment of admission fee, candidates seats will be confirmed.
Required Documents For UP NEET Counselling 2020
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process below –
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
UP NEET 2019 Category-wise Cut Off
|Category||Cut Off Percentile||Cut Off Score||Number of Candidates|
|Unreserved||50th||701 – 134||704335|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40th||133 – 107||90243|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||133 – 120||266|
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH
119 – 107
Stay connected with us for more information on UP NEET Counselling 2020.
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
It will be refunded to the bank account provided by the students after the counselling .
Mop up round is the offline process of seat allotment by respective state authorities against reverted seats from All India quota of state quota.
UP NEET 2020 counselling is to be conducted in two rounds for 15% All India Quota seats and 85% state quota seats , and then Mop-Up round.
Management quota is something which allows private colleges to give admission Neet qualified students in higher fees .
MCC CALL CENTRE
Phone No. : 0120-4073500.
TOLL FREE NUMBER : 1800 102 7637.
Up neet Help center