NEET Rank Predictor 2020: NEET Rank Predictor can be used by many students to estimate NEET rank by marks. Our free NEET 2020 Rank predictor tool will take the marks given to it, then extract NEET rank information and display it to you on this page.
NEET Rank predictor tool allows you to easily predict NEET rank by marks for all India quota MBBS/BDS admissions, just enter the Required details to check NEET rank and we’ll provide the details for you.
|Get Your NEET 2020 Rank Prediction via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:|
- The data for the Neet Rank Predictor has been taken from previous year NEET and MCC data. It is subject to change
- corresponding to the cut-off marks of NEET 2020 and the students’ College preference this year.
- Our Predicted Rank is not the final rank it’s just an close rank you will get in neet 2020, so that you can choose your college wisely.
How it works.?
1. Our team has also done a deep research on the counselling stats of top colleges in India which take NEET as their entrance criteria. The statistics of counselling for all the colleges of previous years has been taken into account while building this tool to give students the most accurate data.
2. The NEET Category rank, along with your home state and your category, our counselling tool will give you a list of colleges and programs that you would be able to apply for in the actual counselling.
3.This helps students to make up their minds and get to know about the courses better that they are going to take for their next 4/5 years in college.
Total MBBS Seats in India 2020
A total of 70693 MBBS seats in India 2020 accepting NEET score for admissions. Out of these, about 236 government medical colleges offering 36863 MBBS seats through NEET exam. On the other side, over 26700 BDS seats offered by 263 colleges through NEET score.
Here is the list of various medical colleges that offering MBBS/BDS seats in India for 2020.
|Private Colleges + Deemed Universities||249||33,830||263||23,260|
|Total Seats through NEET||519||70,693||313||26773|
|AIIMS & JIPMER institutions||15 AIIMS; 2 JIPMER||1205 (AIIMS) + 200 (JIPMER)||–||–|