Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021: Karnataka MBBS counselling is a long process consisting of different rounds. The Karnataka NEET UG Counselling is based upon the score and rank secured by the candidates in NEET. KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) is responsible for conducting the counselling process for the 85% state quota seats. The rest 15% All India Quota seats are done by Medical Council of India.
Note: Only Karnataka domicile candidate can take MBBS admission in Karnataka Government colleges other then Karnataka state can take admission only in private MBBS/BDS Colleges.
Karnataka(KEA) NEET Counselling 2021
Karnataka(Kea) NEET UG counselling is conducted by KEA. Only those candidates who have appeared for NEET are eligible to take admission. The counselling will be conducted online. The entire process is fragmented into different sections like document verification, registration of application form, choice filling, seat allotment etc. After seat allocation, candidates are required to report to their allotted institutes for final admission.
Note: To participate in the counselling of Karnataka NEET 2021, a candidate must register on the official website of KEA. If any candidate fail to register at KEA he/she is not eligible to take MBBS Admission In Karnataka 2021.
KEA NEET Counselling Important dates
The tentative date list for Karnataka NEET UG 2021 Counselling Schedule is as follows:
Registration of MBBS application form – August 2021
Last date for registration- August last week
Last date for payment of application fee- 1st week of September
Attestation of documents- 1st week of September
Provisional allotment- 2nd week of September
Final list – 4th week of September
Last date for reporting at the allotted institution- 1st week of October 2021
Process of selection and admission
The entire process of KEA NEET UG Counselling has been fragmented into different steps which are given below for Karnataka MBBS Admission 2021:
- Interested candidates have to register themselves in the counselling process by giving their personal details like phone number, email-id etc. The registration will be done online.
- Then candidates are requested to fill all the necessary details as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates have to scan and upload the required documents and photograph as mentioned in the application form.
- Thereafter, candidates will be directed to the payments page where they have to pay the counselling fee. (The counselling fee for general and OBC is Rs 650 and for reserved students Rs 500.
Find Solutions To All Your MBBS Admission/NEET Counselling-Related Concerns
Schedule a Free Consultation
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit card, credit card , internet banking or the payment can also be done through bank challan.
- Then KEA will publish the provisional merit list bearing the names of qualified students who applied under the state of Karnataka.
- After the publication of provisional merit list, candidates have to go for verification of documents.
- This process of verification is conducted at various center as directed by the authority.
- The candidates must bring the all the important original documents and photocopies for the verification process.
- Now the eligible candidates can fill their choices. Choice filling can also be done online.
- Seat allotment is done according the choices filled by the candidates, their score, rank and category and availability of seats.
- Provisional allotment will be published.
- After provisional allotment, candidates can change their choices again within the specified time period.
- Now, the final allotment list will be published.
- After publication of final list, candidates have to pay their fees and download their admission ticket from the official website.
- Now candidates have to reach at their allotted colleges with all their documents and their allotment letter.
Karnataka NEET counselling fee
Fee (in Rs)
List of Important Documents
The selected candidates must carry the following essential original documents for final admission:
- NEET admit card
- NEET score card
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Migration and conduct certificate
- Domicile certificate (if the candidate resides in Karnataka)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC and ST)
- Admission ticket
- Fee payment proof
Ans: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is responsible for conducting NEET UG counselling 2021.
Ans: The counselling will be done in two rounds.
Ans: The counselling will done in online mode.
Ans: Apart from NEET, candidates can appear for JIPMER, AIIMS in order to be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
Ans: The payment of counselling fee will be done online.