Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021: Rajasthan NEET Counselling consists of various steps. The admission into various medical colleges in Rajasthan is strictly based on NEET score. So, candidates interested seeking to pursue MBBS in Rajasthan must appear NEET. The office of the chairman is responsible for conducting Rajasthan NEET UG counselling. The state authority conducts counselling for 85% state quota seats. And MCC conducts counselling for the remaining 15% All India Quota seats.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021
The office of chairman is responsible for conducting Rajasthan NEET UG counselling for 85% state quota seats. Online is the medium of Rajasthan MBBS Counselling. So, students have to visit the official website for counselling registration. The process of counselling is divided into different steps. It involves document verification, choice filling, seat allocation etc.
Read More : Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021
Given below are the steps for application form fill up:
- The first step includes registration of candidates for counselling. Interested candidates have to visit the official website for registration.
- After registration is over, they have to fill the application form by providing all the necessary details as mentioned in the form.
- Candidates have to upload the documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Next step involves payment of application fee. The application fee for general category is Rs 2000 and for unreserved category Rs 1200.
Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Given below are the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens of India. OCI card holders are also eligibale.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years as on December 31st in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have completed his/her 12th or any of its equivalent degree from any of the recognized board.
- A candidate must have completed his/her 12th with physics, chemistry and biology.
- At least one of the parents must be a resident of Rajasthan for 10 years and the student must have studied in the state for at least 5 years.
- In case, a student fails to fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then in order to be eligible the candidate must be bonafide resident of the state.
- The candidate must have scored the desired mark in NEET.
Find Solutions To All Your MBBS Admission/NEET Counselling-Related Concerns
Schedule a Free Consultation
Rajasthan MBBS Selection Process
- Selection of candidates will be based on their NEET score and rank.
- Allocation of seats depends on availability of seats, NEET score and rank and choice filled by candidates.
- After seat allocation, students have to report at their allotted college for final admission.
- Candidates must carry all the necessary documents for final admission.
Important documents For Rajasthan NEET Counselling
The selected candidates must carry the following essential original documents for final admission:
- NEET admit card
- NEET score card
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Migration and conduct certificate
- Domicile certificate (if the candidate resides in Rajasthan)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC and ST)
- Identity proof
- Four passport size photographs
- Print out of application form
Expected Minimum cut off percentile
The expected minimum cut off percentile for various category is as follows:
General (unreserved)- 50th percentile
SC/ST/OBC (Reserved)- 40 percentile
General- physically handicapped- 45 percentile
SC/ST/OBC – physically handicapped- 40 percentile
Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling Important Dates
NEET exam- 1st August, 2021
Release of application form- 1st week of August
Last date for registration- 3rd week of August
Verification of documents- 4th week of August
Merit list- Last week of August
Choice filling starts – 1st week of September
Seat allocation- 3rd week of September
College reporting- 1st week of October
Best medical colleges in Rajasthan
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- Jhalawar medical college
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences
- Rajasthan Dental college and hospital
Rajasthan MBBS admission 2021 Seat matrix
Participating Medical college for MBBS Admission In Rajasthan.
|Name of the Medical college||Type||Govt. seat||Mgmt. Seat||NRI seat|
|American Int. Inst. of Med. Sc., Udaipur||Private||127||23||–|
|Ananta Institute of Med. Sc., Rajsamand||Private||127||23||–|
Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur
|Private (Govt. Fee seats)||10||–||–|
|Geetanjali MC, Udaipur||Private||202||38||–|
|GMC, Barmer||Govt. Society (RajMes)||46||45||19|
|GMC, Bharatpur||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||52||23|
|GMC, Bhilwara||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
|GMC, Churu||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
|GMC, Dungarpur||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
Government Medical College, Kota
|GMC, Pali||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
|S.K. GMC, Sikar||Govt. Society (RajMes)||35||35||15|
Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research center, Jaipur
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
National Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jaipur
|Pacific Insti. of MS, Udaipur||Private||127||23||–|
|Pacific MC & Hospital, Udaipur||Private||127||23||–|
RNT Medical College, Udaipur
RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
|RUHS (Govt. University)||53||52||22|
SMS Medical College, Jaipur
Dr. SN Medical College, Jodhpur
Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
Ans: The office of Chairman is responsible for conducting counselling for the state quota seats.
Ans: Rajasthan MBBS Counselling will be held online.
Ans: The registration will start after completion of NEET.
Ans: The state authority will release the application form at their official website.
Ans: The payment for counselling will be done online.