Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021: MP NEET Counselling consists of varied steps. The admission into various medical colleges in MP is strictly supported on NEET score. So, candidates interested in pursuing MBBS must appear NEET. The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh is the authority accountable for MBBS 2021 counselling in MP.
Authority will conduct 4 rounds of online counselling for MP NEET 2021 – first, second, mop-up, and college-level rounds. Candidates whose names are within the merit list of the state will be contacted for participation in MP NEET 2021 counselling process. After the registration, the authority will start the choice filling and locking for counselling of Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021. Candidates are advice to fill choices on the idea of priority, however, they can also opt for upgrading their allotted seats. On the basis of state merit rank, preferences filled, reservation criteria, availability of seats, etc. admission are granted.
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Important Dates
The counselling in the state of MP is managed by the Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
|MP MBBS Admission Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|State Merit List Release||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Locking||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Admission Confirmation (Reporting the College)||– To be Announced –|
|Willing to Upgrade the Choice through candidate login after admission||– To be Announced –|
|Online Resignation at College Level (without seat liability)||– To be Announced –|
Find Solutions To All Your MBBS Admission/NEET Counselling-Related Concerns
Schedule a Free Consultation
MP NEET UG Counselling 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must undergo the eligibility criteria before filling the application form;-
- Age: As per the eligibility criteria of MP MBBS/BDS admission, candidates must be a minimum of 17 years old as on December 31, 2021.
- Academic: Students who have passed class 12 or have appeared for the final exams are eligible for MP NEET 2021 admission.
- Domicile: Only aspirants who are a domicile of Madhya Pradesh will are going to be eligible for MP MBBS admission.
- Wards of freedom fighters/defence personnel/all India government service employees who are serving in the state will also be eligible for admission of MP MBBS 2021.
- NEET 2021 cutoff: Authority will grant MP MBBS admission on the premise of candidates’ performance in NEET UG exam. Only students securing the NEET cutoff will be called for MP MBBS/BDS 2021 admission.
MP MBBS 2021 counselling -Step-wise procedure
1] Registration-the aspirants must register themselves first to be the part of the counseling. This will include loging in using their NEET roll number. Candidates will also have to upload relevant documents in the sections. Following this medical aspirant will have to make MP MBBS 2021 application fee payment.
2] Choice filling and locking for counselling of MP MBBS–Once the registration are done students need to enter and lock their choices of course and college for MP NEET counselling 2021.
3] Process of MP MBBS 2021 seat allotment on a selected date authorities will release the schedule for every round of counselling for MP MBBS. On the premise of choices filled, availability of seats, fulfillment of eligibility and other factors candidates will be allotted seats in MP MBBS 2021 counselling.
4] Result for DME MP UG 2021On the completion of the seat allotment process for MP MBBS counselling 2021 the authorities will publish the result of the identical in online mode
5] Reporting at allotted college final step of MP MBBS 2021 counselling is reporting candidates at the allotted college with their allotment letter.
MP MBBS counselling 2021 – Documents Required
- Candidate’s NEET 22021 result copy Copy
- NEET 2021 admit card of the Candidate
- Counselling letter for MP MBBS Admission 2021
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Domicile certificate of MP
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof like a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of MP MBBS/ BDS fee transaction slip and application form
MP MBBS/ BDS Reservation Of Seats 2021
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Classes||13%|
|Defense Personnel/Freedom Fighters||2%|
|NRI Quota (Private and Dental Colleges)||15%|
Top Medical colleges in MP
Here is the list of top medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|R D Gardi Medical College, Ujjain|
|People’s College of Medical Science, Bhopal|
|L.N. Medical College and Research Centre,Bhopal|
|Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar|
|Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa|
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore|
|Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore|
|Gajraraja Medical College, Gwalior|
|Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal|
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur|
|Index Medical College, Indore|
|Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhopal|
|Government Medical College, Chhindwara, MP|
|Government Medical College, Shahdol, MP|
|Government Medical College, Shivpuri, MP|
|Government Medical College, Khandwa, MP|
|Government Medical College, Vidisha, MP|
|Government Medical College, Ratlam|
|Government Medical College, Datia, MP|
|Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas|
|RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Jatkhedi, Bhopal|
|Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bairagarh, Bhopal|
Ans.-1st August 2021
Ans.- AIIMS, Bhopal
Ans.-The registrations for the first round of counselling of MP MBBS will begin in online mode.
Ans.- Authority will conduct four rounds of online counselling for MP NEET 2021 – first, second, mop-up, and college-level rounds.
Ans.- Yes, it is mandatory to qualify NEET 2021 in order to participate in the MP NEET 2021 counselling.