MBBS Admission In Nepal is an great opportunity for Indian’s who did not able to get admission in India due to higher fees structure . So, In India NEET is the only exam to Study MBBS In Nepal . You have to qualify in NEET exam if you wish to pursue your MBBS Study in Nepal .Why students want’s to study MBBS from Nepal is because MBBS Study in Nepal And India somehow is very similar.
Nepal MBBS Admission 2020
It is completely worth to study MBBS in Nepal with top MCI approved medical universities with low tuition fees and without any donation. In Nepal medical universities have Very Good infrastructure and excellent teaching faculty . The duration of MBBS course in Nepal is 5.5 ( five and half years) years including 1 year internship similar to India. All the Nepal medical university is MCI approved and with low tuition fees as compare to Indian medical colleges .
MBBS In Nepal 2020 lowest fees structure
Here is list of all the medical collages in Nepal with their fees structure . * that might be changed if it is so , we will update you here . So check all the colleges official website to confirm college fees structure .
|1||Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar||Kathmandu University||55 Lakh|
|2||Universal College of Medical Sciences||Tribhuvan University||58 Lakh|
|3||KIST Medical College, Imadol, Lalitpur||Tribhuvan University||48 Lakh|
National Medical College, Birganj
For MBBS Admission Call At: +91-9643364466
|Tribhuvan University||60 Lakh|
|5||Devdaha Medical College, Devdaha||Kathmandu University||50 Lakh|
|6||Nepal Ganj Medical College, Nepalganj||Kathmandu University||56 Lakh|
|7||Chitawan Medical College, Chitawan||Tribhuvan University||52 Lakh|
|8||Birat Medical College & Teaching Hospital, Biratnagar||Kathmandu University||53 Lakh|
|9||Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhara||Kathmandu University||58 Lakh|
Lumbini Medical College & Research Cente, Palpa
For MBBS Admission Call At: +91-9643364466
|Kathmandu University||53 Lakh|
|11||Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara||Tribhuvan University||52 Lakh|
|12||Janaki Medical College, Janakpur||Tribhuvan University||45 Lakh|
|13||Kathmandu Medical College||Kathmandu University||54 Lakh|
|14||Nepal Medical College & Teaching Hospital||Kathmandu University||52 Lakh|
|15||Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS)||Kathmandu University||47 Lakh|
Direct MBBS Admission In Nepal
Every year lakhs of students qualify NEET to pursue MBBS In India and abroad. But due to very high MBBS Fees in India, every student can’t be able to do MBBS in India. Nepal is the second best choice for every MBBS aspirants due to Low fees and High quality of education. Students who are having low budget but want’s to do MBBS from abroad are giving much attention towards Nepal.
So it’s not that much difficult to get MBBS Admission In Nepal . To secure MBBS seats in Nepal students must register here to get all the details related to MBBS admission and counselling on time.
Find Solutions To All Your MBBS Admission/NEET Counselling-Related Concerns
Schedule a Free Consultation
Book Your 30 Mins MBBS Admission & NEET Counselling Advice By Expert >>>>
Why Study MBBS In Nepal
Here we are telling you the most and important point through that you can understand why do you need to apply for mbbs admission in nepal.
(1) Very Good infrastructure and excellent teaching faculty.
(2) All Medical colleges are MCI & WHO Approved.
(3) Low Fees structure for MBBS Study as compare to india .
(4) Affordable living cost for international students .
(5) They can easily understand English , so for study or communication is not a problem .
(6) The total duration of this MBBS course is same as in India, that is, (5.5 year) 4.5 years with 1 year of internship .
(7) There is No visa required to study MBBS in Nepal for Indian students .
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Nepal
- Students should be Minimum of 17 years .
- The students must score minimum 50 % marks in their 10+2 examinations in each subject aggregate from a recognized board/university with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and compulsory English.
- Indian students Must be NEET- 2020 qualified.
- Valid Indian Passport and no Visa required.
- Students must have a Valid MCI certificate.
Note: Indian students who qualified in NEET 2020 can take direct MBBS Admission in Nepal (Just in few colleges who allowed neet qualified students to take admission ) .
Nepal MBBS Admission Process
You need to follow below steps to study mbbs in nepal .Check below all the important point remember during mbbs admission in nepal.
(1) Indian students must be qualified in NEET 2020 to get mbbs admission in nepal.
(2) Students should have minimum age eligibility and education qualification required for MBBS Admission in nepal .
(3) International students have to go through a selection test basic of that exam result , they will get admission in MBBS course .
(4) Sometimes Indian students have to appear in selection test as well , but that depends on the NMC ( nepal medical council ).
1 Direct MBBS admission in Rajasthan
2 Direct MBBS admission in Puducherry
3 Direct MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu
4 Direct MBBS admission in Maharashtra
5 Direct MBBS admission in Uttar Pradesh
6 Direct MBBS Admission In Karnataka
Required Documents for MBBS in Nepal
Candidates required following documents to get mbbs admission in Nepal. Check below list .
- 10th & 12th Marksheet/Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Nationality ID Card Like : Adhar Card , Passport , Etc..
- Passport size photograph to be attached in application form .
- NEET Result / score card
- Parents Id Proof
- If colleges need any other documents they will inform you before the admission process get started.
If you need any other information regarding mbbs admission in nepal fill below form so that we can get back to you and will solve your query .
Climate & Weather
When we talk about Climate of Nepal, it is has five climatic zones. There are five seasons that Nepalese experience; summer, monsoon, autumn, winter and spring. Nepal has very pleasant environment due to mountainous region.
In summer season, the maximum temperature goes 25-300C in month of May-august. Rainfall in monsoon season goes to 40 to 55 and minimum temperature 100C. Nepalese feels 5-20 average temperature in the month of January and sometimes it goes below 00.
Food habits In Nepal:
The majority of people consume rice,pulses and vegetable curry as their staple diet. Also a huge variety of non vegetarian food is also available easily.
frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
Ans. For indian students you must have qualified in neet and other then indian they will conduct entrance exam for mbbs admission .
Ans.-MBBS in Nepal is similar to india with 5.5 year and as well in course standard. So if you want to do mbbs in low cost with high study standard nepal is the best country to take admission.
Ans.-Yes , All the medical university in Nepal is MCI and WHO approved.
Ans.-Yes , Because then have Very Good infrastructure and excellent teaching faculty. Low Fees structure for MBBS Study as compare to India .
Ans.-Low Fees structure for MBBS Study as compare to india . you can do MBBS in 50-55 lakh ( Full Mbbs ) .