Every year lakhs of students appear for the national level NEET UG 2021 examination to persue their dream of becoming a doctor. The profession is one of the most highest demanding and also highest paid as well. For direct MBBS admission in rajasthan also, a candidate has to qualify the NEET ug examination. Only then a candidate becomes eligible to register for their MBBS admission.
Note: Only Rajasthan domicile candidate can take MBBS admission in Rajasthan State Government colleges other then Rajasthan state can take admission only in private MBBS/Bds Colleges.
Note : Due to COVID – 19 now NEET 2021 going to held on 12 September , 2021 . Here you can check MBBS admission tentative dates.
Find Solutions To All Your Career-Related Concerns
Schedule a Free Consultation
Direct MBBS admission in Rajasthan
Direct MBBS admission in Rajasthan is provided through management quota in private and deemed universities in the last round of Rajasthan NEET Counselling . A candidate must have appeared in 12th board in PCB(physics,chemistry biology) and English with a 50% aggregate marks ( for general) and 40% marks ( for ST,SC and OBC and physically disabled candidates).
As per the Rajasthan MBBS Admission students can take the admission either through NRI quota or through management quota. There will be high fees in NRI quota approx $25000 per year.
Direct MBBS Admission In Rajasthan Government College Through NRI
There will be an option in Rajasthan state by using that students can able to get MBBS admission . For that students must follow NRI Quota eligibility and then have to do registration to participate in the counselling. For more details about MBBS Admission in government college fill out below form we will explain you in details.
|Get Direct Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2020 Update via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
List of medical colleges offering MBBS admission in Rajasthan
Counselling for MBBS direct admission :
- Direct admission in MBBS through management quota is provided to Students in the Mop-up Round of counselling.
- The Mop-up round counselling is the 3rd and Last Stage of counselling Process of NEET -UG Exam in India.
- In individual states, you need to file your documents.
- In India a total of around 534 colleges are there. It includes Government, private as well as deemed universities.
- A total of around 78,948 seats are available for MBBS.
- Management quota admission is not possible in Government colleges.
Find Solutions To All Your MBBS Admission/NEET Counselling-Related Concerns
Schedule a Free Consultation
Yes, NEET eligible candidates can get Direct MBBS Admission through Management Quota in Rajasthan. It must be kept in mind that the students must qualify in NEET 2021..
So , now we will make you understand about the admission process for mbbs in Rajasthan:-
1. Firstly , students will register for the Rajasthan NEET counselling.
2. They have to fill their personal, academic and other asked details in the registration.
2. Following neet results, the RAJASTHAN government will prepare the merit list.
3. Candidates will have to do document verification.
4.Candidates will then do choice filling followed by locking of choices.
5. After final counselling results, students have to report to their allotted university/college.
Required documents for entire admission process and verification :
- NEET score card.
- Allotment letter.
- 12th and 10th original marksheet.
- Neet admit card.
- Original photo ID.
- Bonafide certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Registration form print out.
- Passport size photographs.
- PH certificate(if available).
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) :
Ans. There are in total 2075 seats in Rajasthan for MBBS and 1190 seats for BDS.
Ans. Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021 is done on the basis of NEET 2021. If you wish to participate in the Rajasthan MBBS admission 2021, you need to register yourself for the process through the application form .
Ans. Yes , through management you can get direct mbbs admission in rajasthan.
Ans. The dates of beginning of registrations for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be available from first week on October ,2020.