Kerala neet counselling 2020 Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) conducting body for Kerala MBBS admission 2020.The counseling for admission in 85% State Quota Seats will be administered by CEE. Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC. Candidates seeking admission in Mbbs/Bds Courses , they have to appear in NEET 2020 examination and must qualify the NEET 2020. The admission is done on the basis of the Kerala state rank for 85% State Quota Seats .
Kerala NEET Rank List will be released on 06 July 2020. The Merit List will be prepared by the CEE for the candidates who have qualified the NEET 2020 and have applied for the counselling in Kerala state. The candidates who secure a good position in the state merit list will only be eligible for the participation in the counselling process.
Kerala NEET Counselling 2020 Key Dates
The registration for Kerala NEET 2020 counselling is likely to start from First Week of July 2020.
|Online registration||1th week of July 2020|
|Merit list release||1th week of July 2020|
|Document verification||2nd week of July 2020 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|online counseling (choice filling)||2nd week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment result declare||3rd week of July 2020|
|Downloading of allotment letter||3rd week of July 2020|
|Date of joining||4th week of July 2020|
|2nd Round Counseling Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||26th July to 1 August 2020|
|Merit list Released||After 2th August 2020|
|Documents Verification||3th August to 6th August (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Online Choice Filling Date||Up to 8th August 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Seat Allotment Release||10th August 2020|
|A download of Allotment Letter & Entry Date||13th August 2020|
|Online Registration Dates||28th July to 1 August 2020|
|Merit list Released||After 1st August 2020|
|Mop-Up Round||After 22th August (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Offline Counselling||24th August to 28th August 2020|
Kerala NEET Counselling 2020 Process
- First and important thing is that the candidate must qualify the NEET exam.
- Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will publish the Kerala neet 2020 Counselling Notification on CEE .
- Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the neet 2020 eligibility .
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through internet banking.
- After Registration process candidates have to submit Counselling fees .
- Then authority will publish the merit list of NEET 2020 for the registered candidates .
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id and through registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to fill their choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from cee the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
Get latest news & updates about MBBS/BDS Admission and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
NEET 2019 Kerala Cutoffs
The student must check minimum qualifying marks/ percentage required for MBBS/ BDS eligibility. Check the table below for details below-
Category Cut Off Percentile Cut Off Score Number of Candidates Unreserved 50th 701 – 134 704335 OBC/ SC/ ST 40th 133 – 107 90243 Unreserved – PH 45th 133 – 120 266
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH
119 – 107
Required Documents For Kerala NEET Counselling 2020
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
Stay connected with us for more information on Kerala NEET Counselling 2020.
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
To apply for Kerala MBBS BDS admission for State Quota seats. It is required of all candidates to qualify NEET 2020 to be considered eligible for MBBS admission in Kerala
Rank secured by the General Candidates to get an admission in Government Medical colleges is 8220
After the 2nd round of counselling and mop-up round counselling Admission body will conduct college level counselling ,this called spot admission.
You can visit CEE website .