Bharti Vidyapeeth University will conduct the BVP CET 2020 in order to offer admission to the candidates into various UG and PG courses.Candidates will be able to fill online application forms from the 2nd week of February 2020. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune is the exam-conducting body.
Candidates who qualify the BVP CET exam are placed at the different campuses located in New Delhi, Kolhapur, Solapur, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Panchgani, Satara, Karad and Sangli.
Note: Admission to medical science courses will be offered on the basis of NEET score 2020. All the medical aspirants are advised to appear in the NEET 2020 exam and score the minimum qualifying mark.
|SRMJEEE Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|VIT University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Sathyabama University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Hindustan University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
BVP CET Exam 2020 Important Dates
Here are some important dates regarding the BVP CET 2020 exam:
|Entrance Examination||Date of Application Form Submission||Date of Exam||Announcement Of Result/ Merit List|
|B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, BASLP, B.Sc Biotech||17th May 2020 (1st Test) & 31st May (2nd Test)||24th May 2020 (1st Test) & 7th June 2020 (2nd Test)||June 2020|
|MCA/MBA/MHA||15th March 2020 (1st Test) & 12th April (2nd Test)||22nd March 2020 (1st test) & 19th April (2nd test)||April 2020|
|M.Tech||14th June 2020||21st June 2020||June 2020|
|M.Sc Nursing, M.Pharm||7th June 2020||14th June 2020||June 2020|
BVP CET 2020 Application Form
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Login and fill details in application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- The application form will not be considered completed until the fee payment is done.
BVP CET 2020 Exam Fees
Candidate applying for the entrance test has to pay the following entrance test fee for a particular programme after filling up online application form
(1)PG – MBA/MHA, MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm. /Pharm. D. P.B.(PHARM PG) UG-B.Tech., B.Tech-II(Second Year) =Rs. 1700/- (INR)
(2)PG – MSc Environment/MSc Geo Informatics(MEVST/MGI),M.Sc. Nursing, UG-BHMCT & B.Sc. H & HARs. =1200/- (INR)
(3)PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology/M. Sc. Medical – Biotechnology/M. Sc. Bioinformatics(MBT), M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture)UG- B. Pharm/Pharm. D.(PHARMUG), B. Pharm-II(Second Year)=Rs. 1450/- (INR)
(4)UG- B.Sc. Nursing, P. B. B. Sc. Nursing, B. Sc. Biotechnology , Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology(BASLP), B. Optometry(B.Optom.)=Rs. 1100/- (INR)
(5)PG- M. Sc. Speech/ M. Sc. Audiology=Rs. 1000/- (INR)
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The aspiring candidate need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to appear for the BVP CET 2020 exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks (45% for candidate of SC/ST/PWD).
- Subjects: Aspirant should have studied mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects and any one of the Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects at the 10+2 level.
The Exam Pattern for BVP CET 2020 is as follows-
- You have 120 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 100 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded one marks for each correct answer.
- There is -.025 penalty marks for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
BVP CET 2020 Admit card
The Admit card will be generated just after the payment of application fee and submission of application form. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
BVP CET 2020 Result
The result will be released through online mode on the specified dates. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the university also on the notice boards of the colleges.
In case of any query related to BVP CET 2020, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE – 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
Phone No.- 020-24407131 / 132 / 133 / 163
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org