Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the most sought after engineering Institutions in Tamil Nadu. In Hindustan university Students can get admission on basic of HITSEEE 2020 And Direct Admission . Due To COVID-19 exam has been postponed .
Here we will explain you all possible way to get direct admission in Hindustan University , Chennai. To get Direct Admission in Hindustan University through management quota for Engineering and Management Courses. Yes, it’s possible but students have to pay higher fees as compare to counselling fees.
Reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty and excellent infrastructural facilities for curricular and extra curricular activities, the University has maintained an enviable academic excellence right from its inception.
Last Date For Applying HITSEEE: 31 July 2020 | Exam Dates: 5,6 & 7 August 2020 (Online)
Direct Admission In Hindustan University ?
If you wish to know all details about Hindustan b.tech admission then fill below form we will update you all the possible way to get admission.
|Get Direct Hindustan University Admission 2020 Update via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
Hindustan University Direct Admission Key Dates
- Last Date for applying for HITSEEE 2020: 31st July 2020
- Online Entrance Exam (Online ): 5th , 6th and 7th August 2020
- Counselling Dates: Second week of August
- Official Link :https://apply.hindustanuniv.ac.in/
Before applying for the exam the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria which is set by the conducting Authority.
B. TECH. / B.DES. PROGRAMMES
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
B. ARCH. PROGRAMME (5 YEARS)
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. degree programme must have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- All applicants, who is applying for B.Arch. course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) ( www.nata.in/ www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2020NOTE :-This ad provides information regarding management quota admissions to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges have got management seats or subjected to any authorization with us. Also, all colleges do not provide direct admission without entrance exams.
If you have any other queries about Hindustan University Direct Admission 2020, you can write your queries in the Query box given below.
How to Apply for direct admission
Students, having the qualifying marks, can apply to any one of the undergraduate programmes offered by the University. The applications should be submitted at the admission office before the deadline mentioned in the advertisement. This does not apply for those who apply for non-professional programmes and research related programmes.
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Yes, You can get admission through management quota visit here for more details about direct admission in Hindustan university.
The students need to score good marks in HITSEEE Exam and there is another way through management quota as well .
Candidates must have above 50% in 12th PCM then you are eligible to get admission through management quota.
Yes, You can get admission In Aeronautical Engineering through management quota visit here for more details about admission in Hindustan university.
To get admission in Hindustan University you have to score good marks in HITSEEE Exam .