Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020 Karnataka is announced Online applications for eligible students across the Karnataka State by using ePass web Portal www karepass cgg gov in. Recently the government of Karnataka released the notification about “epass scholarships” named as Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship or Karnataka Epass Scholarship(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಪಸ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ).
Now students can submit the Karnataka ePass scholarship applications up to 10.11.2019, submit the online applications asap before the last date.
Last Date Extended to 10.11.2019
As on 04.11.2019; the Karnataka ePass official is extended the last date again. Those who are missed in October 31.10.2019, they can submit the in November 2019 asap. The extended date will be 10.11.2019 on this page.
Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020
These type of pass Scholarships benefits many students to reach their dreams and goals regarding higher studies.
|Name of the Epass Scholarship||Karnataka Epass Scholarship/ Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship|
|Applications available from||Update soon|
|Applicable for||SC/ST/OBC Students|
|Scholarship Issued by||Government of Karnataka|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 1500/- per month|
|Last Date for applying for Scholarships||Update soon|
Eligibility For the E-pass Karnataka
All applicants for this Vidyasiri Scholarship status must fall under these categories to be eligible for this award. These categories include;
- Applicant’s guardians earning must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The earning of applicant’s guardians should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by the government
- The student should have passed all previous exams without a backlog
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Candidates applying for Karnataka Scholarships should submit the below-mentioned documents. Please have a look over it.
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Here is the step by step procedure to be followed for applying for the Karnataka Scholarship. Please follow this process while applying.
- Visit the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now Click on Fresh Application 2020.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload necessary documents that are required.
- Take a printout of the application form after completing it.
Check out the Karnataka Epass Application Status Online
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the “Karnataka Epass Application Status” link.
- Enter your Application Number.
- Select the Academic Year.
- Choose the SSLC pass type and enter the passed year.
- Enter the SSLC registration number and Date of birth details.
- Now Click on get status details now. Your Kar Epass Status Details will be displayed on the screen.