Sharda university Scholarship Yes. Scholarships are awarded to encourage talent, and make sure that money is not a criteria to hold back from attaining the kind of education you deserve. So if you are someone who thinks they deserve to have the best education and are not afraid to prove it, or know someone who can use such scholarships, you should read on.
A number of scholarships are offered to students depending on the academic credentials and their achievements in sporting and cultural arena. The University grants full to partial waiver on tuition fees payable by the student.
Sharda University Scholarship Schemes Course Wise
When I say “Scholarship”, many questions must come to your mind at once! Do they really give these scholarships? Are they genuine? When and how do I apply? Oh wait, I have to be exceptionally talented to even apply right?
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech./Integrated B.Tech.)
|(PCM/PCB) % marks in SSE or equivalent examination||JEE Rank||Scholarship %|
|80.00-84.99||55001 to 70,000||20|
|85.00-89.99||40,001 to 55,000||40|
|90.00-94.99||25,001 to 40,000||60|
|95.00 and above||Up to 25000||80|
2. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|MAT / XAT Percentile||CAT Percentile||Graduation %||Scholarship %|
|95.00 and above||90.00 and above||90.00 and above||75|
Other Under Graduation Programs (UG):-
BBA, BCA, B.Com (Hons.), BA (Journalism and Mass Comm.), B.Design, BA (Hons), LLB (Integrated), B.Sc. (Hons.) BPT, BVA, B.Sc Nursing*, B.Arch*
|%marks PCM in #SSE or equivalent examination (over all)||Scholarship %|
|95.00 and above||80|
2. Post Graduation Programs(PG):_
M.Tech, M>Sc, Master of Physiotherapy, M.A.(Journalism and Mass Communication), MCA
|% marks in Graduation (overall)||*Scholarship%|
|95.00 and above||75|
3. Integrated Law (Scholarship for LAST Qualified Candidate)
|LAST Percentile||CLAT Percentile||*Scholarship%|
|95.00 and above||95.00 and above||80|
Sports Category Scholarships
The students who have excelled in sporting activities at National & State Level will be eligible for Sports Scholarship from 10% to 80% on tuition fee in the 1st year. For updated & detailed information on the nature of Sports and the Eligibility criteria, you may visit the University campus or drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Naval / Army / Air force /Coastal Guard/ CRPF Scholarship
- On conclusion of Admission 2019-20, the number of scholarships granted and the names of beneficiaries will be placed on University website.
- The number of scholarships in 2nd and subsequent years shall be equivalent to the number of scholarships granted in 1st year.
- Academic performance of a student shall be the sole criteria for continuation of scholarship. Scholarships starting from highest slab shall be granted based on the position in merit list prepared School wise
- For continuation of scholarship, minimum 8.00 CGPA required for eligibility.
- Scholarship will be awarded on Tuition Fee only. (Foreign Tour charges shall not be included)
- Scholarship would not apply if there is gap between academic sessions.
- Only those students who have cleared their examination in 2018-19 would be eligible for scholarship.
- In B.Sc. Nursing & B.Pharma- 5% Seats are under Scholarship Scheme.
- Last date to avail scholarship is 30th June 19.
Official Link: https://www.sharda.ac.in/scholarship