Kalinga Institute of Technology (KIIT) organizes KIITEE -2020 every year to offer admission into various UG and PG programmes offered by the University. Aspirants who are willing to take admission into kalinga university must qualify into KITEEE -2020.
It is informed that aspirants must go through the Eligibility Criteria before completing the Application Form of KIITEE 2020.
Note:Admission to all the courses(except MBBS,BDS,PG Medical & PG Dental) will be ONLY through KIITEE – 2020
KIITEE 2020 Important Dates
KIITEE 2020 Exam dates are given below in the table. Check all the Announced Dates for various events of the exam:
|Starting of Online Registration||16th November 2019|
|End of Online registration||31st March 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||4th – 10th April 2020|
|KIITEE 2020 Exam||14th – 23rd April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||26th April 2020|
|Starting off the Counselling process||12th May 2020|
Note:Detailed Counseling Schedule will be declared after publication of result.
KIITEE 2020 Application Form
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
1. Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
2. After that Select ‘Online Application’
3. Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
4. Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and click on the submit button.
5. Upload Photographs, Signature & 10th Mark sheet/Certificate to complete the application process.
Note: Students must fill all the details in the form carefully as no modification will be allowed later.
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|SRMJEEE Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|VIT University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Sathyabama University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Hindustan University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria will vary as per the course chosen by the candidates. Candidates must check the below given eligibility criterion before filling the application form:
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2020 from a recognized board or university are only eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have passed his/her 10+2 level exam or its equivalent with at least of 60% marks.
- Applying candidate must have passed 12th level with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology taken together.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate should be born on or after 1/7/1999.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
KIITEE Exam pattern will vary as per the courses chosen by the candidates. Candidates can check the below the complete details of the exam pattern before starting their preparation:
- Exam Date: KIITEE 2020 Exam will be held from 14th -23rd April 2020.
- Mode of Exam: The test will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Language Medium: The language medium of the paper will be in English only.
- Time Duration: The total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be given. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be hosted in the website from 04.04.2020 to 10.04.2020. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 10th April, 2020, candidates should write/contact KIIT between 11th April, 2020 to 14th April, 2020 giving details of the Application Form.
KIITEE 2020 Result
After the termination of the exam; the students are on edge in to know their performance in the exam. The KITTEE 2020 Result is expected to be declared on the line in the month of April.
KIITEE 2020 Counselling
KIITEE Counseling 2020 will be organized offline from May 2020. Those getting higher marks in the exam will be required to be available during the counseling session.