JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2020 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is the only affiliated university for 199 engineering colleges across Telangana. All the colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad must conduct the admission process for B.Tech course as per the norms specified by JNTU Hyderabad. JNTU Hyderabad is a state-run university, and Telangana State Council will conduct the admissions for B.Tech courses in all the affiliated colleges for Higher Education (TSCHE).
JNTU 2020 Exam Date:
Find below the JNTU Exam Schedule for 2020 Examination, Candidates also can find below JNTU Notification, Application Form Release Date, Admit Card, etc:
|JNTU Admission 2020 Registration||15th June 2020|
|Deadline to Registration||3rd July 2020|
|NRI Candidates registration start||15th to 27th June 2020|
|NRI Student JNTU 2020 Admission Date||30th June 2020|
|Date for Result declaration JNTU PACET||August|
Application Form for JNTU Hyderabad
The Application form of JNTU Hyderabad Admission for all the courses will be available on the university website. The forms can be downloaded directly from the admission portal. Admission to most of the programs offered by the university commences in the first quarter of the year. Duly filled-in application forms are to be sent to the respective reporting body.
Selection Process of JNTU Hyderabad Admission
- B.Tech: Must have qualified TS-EAMCET
- M.Pharm: GPAT score
- M.Tech: Must have minimum 1-year work experience, GATE/ GPAT/TS-PGECET, marks obtained in the qualifying examination in the respective order of preference
- MBA: Must have work experience (minimum 1 year), TS-ICET score
- MCA: Must have qualified TS-ICET
- M.Sc.: Must have qualified the M.Sc. Entrance Test, conducted by JNTUH
- PhD/ M.Phil.: Entrance Test and Interview
JNTU 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- There is no maximum age limit to appear in this examination. However, the minimum age limit decided by the conducting authorities is 16 years on the date of the admission
- Candidate needs to have completed higher secondary or some have passed some equivalent examination from the Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh
- Those who have acquired 50% marks as an aggregate percentage in higher secondary with subjects as Maths and English can appear for this reputed entrance test
- Candidates are required to have done with 3 years of diploma course in Architecture and engineering with at least 50% marks.
Documents Required for JNTU 2020
- Certificate of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC.
- Andhra card Number
- PH, NCC, Sports category, etc. certificate.
- Income certificate( Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs )
- Certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- EAMCET rank card
Application form/registration fee for EAMCET: Rs.500/- for general category and Rs. 250/- for reserved category
JNTU Exam Pattern:
- Overall candidates are required to go through two tests under the B.Arch exam. These tests are Test 1 for drawing and Test 2 for Aesthetics
- Total marks for the examination will be 100
- As far as time duration, it is 2 hours
- There will be one test which is under B.Planning exam and test will be of 100 marks
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours
- There is only one test under B.Planning exam and the test will be of 100 marks.
JNTU Admit Card:
In regard to JNTU Hyderabad 2020 Admit Card, there will be official notification proviso and candidates will be updated about the exact date about the release of the admit card