UPSEE 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) will be conducted by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted every year for admission in various UG and PG courses Like B.Tech, B.Arch., MBA, MCA, BFA, B. Pharm, etc. Through entrance exam, candidates can get admission in the state government and private universities/colleges.
Expected Date for UPSEE 2020 Examination : 10 May 2020
UPSEE Important date 2020
There are many colleges and institutes affiliated under AKTU in which candidates get admitted after their selection. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to UPSEE 2020 in the table given below.
|UPSEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online registration||Last week of Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply for UPSEE 2020||Last week of Mar 2020|
|UPSEE (UG courses)||10 May 2020|
|UPSEE (PG courses)||10 May 2020|
|Declaration of UPSEE Result||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of UPSEE 2020 Spot Counselling round||3rd week of Aug 2020|
UPSEE Application Form 2020
UPSEE will be held in April 2020 for different courses. Applicants can avail online application forms from January 2020.
- Candidates can fill UPSEE application forms only through the online mode.
- Applicants can fill application form from 3rd week of January 2020 at the UPSEE portal.
- Candidates must submit the application forms within the specified dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly in the application.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of filled in application form and certificates (caste/category) to the university office.
- Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future references.
UPSEE 2020 Application Fee
- UPSEE 2020 application fee For Male/Transgender of General & OBC category is Rs.1300/-.
- For Female /Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ST category application fee is Rs.650/-.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The UPSEE 2020 Eligibility criteria for different courses are as follows:
- The UPTU Admission 2020 will be provided to those candidates who have passed the Qualifying exam from the state of Uttar Pradesh and whose parents are the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- There is a 10% Quota available in UPTU 2020 for the candidates from outside of UP.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- However, NRI, Foreign nationals, POI, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries are eligible for direct admission under a specified quota. Such candidates are exempted from UPSEE exam.
For B.Tech Courses
- For UPTU B.Tech Admission 2020, the candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology and Technical Vocational subject.
- The minimum marks required in the 10+2 exam for B.Tech admission is 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates)
For B.Tech (Bio-Tech)
- For B.Tech (Bio-tech) the candidate must have 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects and any one of the Bio-Technology, Chemistry and Technical Vocational Subject.
- Should have at least 45% marks at 10+2 level (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Computer Science, Chemistry, Biology, Technical vocational or ED subject will be eligible for UPTU B.Arch Admission 2020
- For B.Arch Admission the candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks
- The applicant must have cleared 10+2 exam with Physics and chemistry as compulsory subject and any one of Mathematics, Bio-tech, Biology, Technical Vocational subject.
- Should have passed 10+2 with 45% (40% for SC/ST) in the required three subjects.
- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks. (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- For MCA admission, the candidate must have passed Graduation with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- The aspirant must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduation level.
For BHMCT/BFAD/BFA Courses
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)
Note: The candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply. However, they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counseling.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for UPSEE is as follows-
- UPSEE will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- There will be a total 11 papers for different courses.
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be conducted in Offline mode (OMR based).
- Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10 and Paper 11 will be Computer Based Test.
- Paper will be of Objective Type Questions (except Drawing Aptitude test).
- The medium of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||50 objective type questions each of Physics Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||50 objective type questions each of Physics Chemistry and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III||50 objective type questions each of AG-I, AG-II, and AG-III with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & DesignPart-A- Mathematics and Aesthetic SensitivityPart–B- Drawing Aptitude||50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and Two questions to test drawing aptitude.||500|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 objective type questions||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
- UPSEE Admit card will be made available for download through the online mode from April 2020.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
- All the candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to write the exam.
UPSEE 2020 Result
UPSEE 2020 Result will be released through online mode tentatively in the month of June. Candidates can check the result on www.upsee.nic.in.
In case of any problem related to UPSEE 2020, candidates must contact the responsible authority. Contact details are given below-
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Sec-11, Jankipuram Extension,
Lucknow – 226031 (U.P)
Phone: 0522 – 2771079
Fax: 0522 – 2732185
Documents Required for UPSEE Counselling
Candidates have to bring these original certificates along with one set of Xerox copy for admission.
- Category certificate.
- Domicile certificate (for availing state quota)
- Character Certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Rank card and admit card of entrance test.
- Passport size photographs.
If you have any doubt about B.Tech Admission in Up 2020, you may ask your queries in the query box.