REAP 2020 Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state-level admission process. REAP is managed and organized every year by Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan that works under the state government.Candidates will be able to access the application form of REAP 2020 in online mode. The application or registration process of REAP 2020 will include steps like payment of fee, filling of application form, uploading of documents, choice locking, etc.
It should be noted that no entrance exam will be conducted for REAP 2020 and the entire admission process will be based on the scores obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2020 and Class 12. Applicants will be shortlisted for admission according to the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination. The course-wise details on REAP admission 2020 can be checked from the official website of the Rajasthan Technical University.
For admission in B.Tech/B.Arch program
Students will be given admission in engineering and architecture program through the Rajasthan Engineering Admission process (REAP). The admission in the given course will be given to the candidates on the basis of JEE Main score and 12th .
|Online application form Releasing||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit the form (without late fee)||last week of June 2020|
|Last date to fill the form and choice filling||last week of June 2020|
|Merit list Announcement||1st week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
REAP Application Form 2020
On the official website of Rajasthan Technical University, the Application Form of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch will be available, and those candidates wish to get admission into these courses of this university; they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website of RTU.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University.
- Candidates have to pay the Application fee of INR 750 through e-Mitra Kiosk or online payment via credit card/debit card or net banking.
- After paying the application fee, candidates have to take the print out of receipt submit it at the nearest e-Mitra Kiosk.
- Applicants will get 12 or 16-digit code, which will be required to log in again for the application confirmation process.
- After filling all the details, candidates should have to submit it and also take the print out of it for future use.
Here you can check the application process of REAP 2020
Rajasthan REAP 2020 Counselling
- REAP 2020 counseling will be conducted in three rounds and will be followed by a special round.
- Admission will be allotted on the basis of JEE mains score/ marks in 10+2 and choices filled by the candidates.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to report to the allotted college with all the required documents on the date and time specified to them.
REAP Participating Institutes 2020
|1||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|2||MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur|
|3||Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre|
|4||Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women, Jaipur|
|5||Government Women Engineering College, Ajmer|
|6||Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur|
|7||Maharana Pratap University, College of Engineering & Technology, Udaipur|
|8||Government Engineering College, Bikaner|
|9||Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur|
|10||MLV Government Textile and Engineering College, Bhilwara|
|11||College of Technology and Engineering, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur|
|12||Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur|
|13||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|14||Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner|
Documents Required for REAP Counselling
Candidates have to bring these original certificates along with one set of Xerox copy for admission.
- Category certificate.
- Domicile certificate (for availing state quota)
- Character Certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Rank card and admit card of entrance test.
- Passport size photographs.
If you have any doubt about B.Tech Admission in Rajasthan 2020, you may ask your queries in the query box.