Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2020 Karnataka is announced Online applications for eligible students across the Karnataka State by using ePass web Portal www karepass cgg gov in. Recently the government of Karnataka released the notification about “epass scholarships” named as Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship or Karnataka Epass Scholarship(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಪಸ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ).
Now students can submit the Karnataka ePass scholarship applications up to 10.11.2019, submit the online applications asap before the last date.
Check out the Vidyasiri Epass Application Status Online
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the “Karnataka Epass Application Status” link.
- Enter your Application Number.
- Select the Academic Year.
- Choose the SSLC pass type and enter the passed year.
- Enter the SSLC registration number and Date of birth details.
- Now Click on get status details now. Your Kar Epass Status Details will be displayed on the screen.
Eligibility For the E-pass Karnataka
All applicants for this Vidyasiri Scholarship status must fall under these categories to be eligible for this award. These categories include;
- Applicant’s guardians earning must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The earning of applicant’s guardians should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by the government
- The student should have passed all previous exams without a backlog
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Candidates applying for Karnataka Scholarships should submit the below-mentioned documents. Please have a look over it.
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate