National Scholarship Portal To aid the cause of such talented and deserving students, the Government of India has stepped in to provide a level-playing field to all students irrespective of their socio-economic backgrounds. The National Scholarship Portal is the Government of India’s initiative to provide financial assistance to deserving students by awarding them scholarships to pursue higher education and fulfil their dreams. In this article, we’re providing all the information that you need about the National Scholarship Portal and nsp login.
This portal is too Important for Students. This is a very simple way to Apply online. Students always need simple. So, This is the main reason to make this portal. राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल Launched Its Android App.
Latest National Scholarship Portal 2019- 20 Updates
- The verification date Central Sector Schemes at District/State/Ministry Level has been extended till December 27, 2019.
- Central sector schemes are open for Jammu and Kashmir students till January 17, 2020.
- Students who are domicile of UT of Jammu & Kashmir and UT of Ladakh, can apply for the scholarship on NSP til January 17, 2020
- Application dates for the Central Sector Scheme have been extended till November 15, 2019.
- Applications for PMSS Scheme for WARB/Police Personnel (Martyr) are available from November 6, 2019.
- Students belonging to Chandigarh & Uttarkhand can apply for Post-Matric & Pre-Matric Scholarships. The last dates are mentioned in the below table.
- To apply through National Scholarship Portal 2019; Click Here
Various scholarships that NSP offers
NSP offers a gamut of scholarships under the purview of various Government Ministries and Departments. Please refer to the following table which highlights some of the NSP scholarships.
|Minority Affairs||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional & Technical Courses CS|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority students|
|WARB, Home Affairs||PM’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles|
|Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Pre-Matric Scholarships for PWD|
|Post-Matric Scholarships for PWD|
|Scholarships for Top-Class Education for Children with disabilities|
|National Fellowship for PWD|
|Social Justice & Empowerment||Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Student Only (UT)|
|Upgradation of Merit of SC Students|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students studying in Class IX & X in UTs only|
|Top-Class Education for SC Students|
|Labour & Employment||Post-Matric Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund|
|Post-Matric Scheme Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|Scholarships to the Children of Iron/Manganese/Chrome/Ore Workers|
|Scholarships to the Children of LSDM Workers|
For a detailed list and guidelines of all the NSP scholarships and schemes, you can visit the NSP official website.
How do I apply for a Scholarship through NSP?
The application procedures to avail Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh cases and Renewals are given below.
For Fresh cases: Firstly, you have to click on the tab ‘Student Login’ on the home page of the National Scholarship Portal. Now, fill up the application as per the system’s instructions then click on the ‘save’ tab. After saving the application, you will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct you to submit your Temporary ID, date of birth, and fill the subsequent details. Once the registration is complete click on the ‘submit’ tab, a Permanent Registration ID will be generated, which can be used for Renewal and to track the status of the application.
For Renewals: You have to apply for scholarship renewal with your ‘Application Id’ and Date of Birth which you registered previous year. A student can also use ‘Forgot Application ID’ to retrieve their ID. Only those students would be able to renew who had actually received the scholarships payments during the previous year from NSP.
Login to the National Scholarship Portal?
To be able to take advantage of the above-mentioned Government scholarships, candidates have to register themselves on the Student Login portal, fill out the common application form, and provide their personal and academic details. After filling all the necessary details and completing the application form, you will be able to see a list of all the scholarships that you are eligible to apply.
Step 1: Log into the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Nsp Login
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of NSP.
- On the home page, find the ‘Student Login’ Tab and click on it.
Step 2: Register Yourself
- You need to register yourself with the National Scholarship Portal before you can apply for a scholarship.
- Provide all the details in the necessary fields in this section.
Temporary Registration Number
- After entering all details and submitting the information, you will be provided with a 20- digit Temporary Registration Number.
- The Temporary Registration Number is also sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number for future reference.
- You must save your Temporary Registration Number till the time you have completed your application process and have been provided with a Permanent Registration Number.
Step 3: Logging into the National Scholarship Portal
- After receiving your Temporary Registration Number, you can log into the NSP login Portal using the Temporary Registration Number and your Date of Birth.
Step 4: Filling the National Scholarship Portal Application Form
- After successfully completing the registration process, and logging into the Portal using your temporary registration number and Date of Birth, you can start filling out your personal as well as academic details.
- Provide accurate personal information and your bank account details.
- Ensure that the above details are correct as the scholarship amount will be transferred using the personal and bank account information.
- In the academic section, fill in your present as well as previous academic details.
- You will be able to see the various scholarships that you are entitled to apply based on your qualification and category details i.e. SC/ST/minority/Disabled, etc.
Step 5: Uploading the Documents
- You must know that you can apply for multiple scholarships.
- Once you apply for a particular scholarship, you will be shown a list of the documents which are to be uploaded for the scholarship selected by you.
Step 6: Contact Details
- After uploading the necessary documents, you will be asked to provide your contact details to complete the application process.
So that was the application process for the National Scholarship Portal. Now, let’s see how you can track the status of your application form.
Tracking the NSP Application Status
Once you’ve successfully submitted the NSP online application form, you must take a printout of the application form by clicking on the ‘Print Your Application’ tab. You can check the status of your scholarship application by clicking on the ‘Check Your Status’ tab on the NSP Portal.
Please check the eligibility criteria for various schemes before you apply for scholarships.
First of all, This National level portal for the scholarship scheme is a single platform. where you can see compare and judge the best you need and also come to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for that scholarship Scheme by going through nsp login.
|New Registration||Click here|
|NSP Official Website||scholarships.gov.in|
|Organization||Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.|
|Register Complaints||Click Here|
|Fresh 2020-21||Click Here|
|NSP Renewal 2020-21 Login||Click Here|
|Download the NSP Android App||Click Here|
|NSP Help Desk||0120 – 6619540|
|NSP Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org.|