IIT Indore Civil Engineering JRF 2021: Applications have been invited for the IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 by the Indian Institute of Technology, Indore. The applications have been invited from Master’s degree holders. Those who will be selected for the fellowship will have to work on the project titled “Quantification of soil organic carbon sequestration using remote sensing and field-based approach.” Those candidates who will be selected will get a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month as per DST rules.
What is the last date to apply for IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering JRF 2021?
The last date to apply for IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering JRF 2021 is 28 February 2021. Students are requested to apply as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. Students will have to fulfill the eligibility criterion before applying for the fellowship. For those students who don’t fulfill the eligibility criterion, their fellowship forms won’t be accepted.
What is the eligibility to apply for IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering JRF 2021?
The eligibility to fulfill the IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering Fellowship 2021 is given below
- The candidate must have a Master’s degree in a related field
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering.
Note: Those candidates will be preferred who have NET/GATE and prior knowledge in field collection data and publication.
What are the benefits of IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering JRF 2021?
The benefits of IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering Junior research Fellowship 2021 are
The candidate who will be selected for the IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering JRF 2021 will get INR 25,000 per month as per DST rules.
What is the selection criteria for IIT Indore Fellowship 2021?
The selection of the candidate for IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering Fellowship 2021 will be made on the basis of his/her performance in the interview.
What are the terms and conditions?
There are certain terms and conditions for IIT Indore Discipline of Civil Engineering Fellowship 2021 which have been listed below
- Candidates won’t be given TA/DA for appearing in the interview.
- The institute has the right to cancel the vacancy of the fellowship.
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated for the interview by email. The candidates will have to appear at the given time, date, and venue for the interview.
- For the candidates who will submit incomplete application forms, their forms will be rejected.
How to apply for IIT Indore Junior research Fellowship 2021?
To fill the application forms follow the given steps
- Visit the official website of IIT Indore
- Find the link to the application form and click on it.
- Fill in all the details and attach the documents
- Submit the resume in advance to Dr. Manish Kumar Goyal, Discipline of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology. Submit the application and resume to email@example.com
- The subject line of the application will be “Application for JRF Position-DST Inspire project latest by 28 February 2021.
Read More: HBNI-DAE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for IIT Indore JRF 2021 is 28 February 2021.
Ans. The resume will have to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ans. To those who will be selected for IIT Indore JRF 2021 INR 25,000 per month will be given.
Ans. No IIT Indore JRF 2021 is not only for a particular caste.