UP ITI Admission 2020 The Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) will conduct the counselling for the various ITI courses in state of UP. Candidates seeking admission are advised to also check its eligibility before filling its application form. The process to apply online, result and counselling details etc. We recommend applicants, do not wait for the last date, apply well within the time limit to avoid last hour rush.
UP ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must follow the following details regarding UP ITI 2020 Exam date :
|Online registration will start from||Last week of April 2020|
|The registration process will close on||Last week of May 2020|
|Fee payment last date||Last week of May 2020|
|Marit List availability||Last week of May 2020|
UP ITI Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates can make an application for appearing in counselling for ITI admission 2020.
- Candidates need to access the official website of the concerned authority.
- Go for registration and register yourself before the due date.
- Click on the link to submit application form details carefully.
- After filling up the application form carefully pay the requisite application fee.
- Also, upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the information provided by the candidates should be correct and true.
- At the end, after verifying all entries submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the application form anywhere.
UP ITI Application Fee
- General/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs.250/- only.
- SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- only.
UP ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to ensure their eligibility before making an online application form. They must fulfil the minimum basic eligibility requirement for concerned ITI trade prescribed by the concerned authority. The eligibility criteria are:
- Candidate must have completed the 10th class examination for appearing in the Uttar Pradesh ITI entrance exam.
- One, who is appearing in the board exam, can also make application form.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 14 years as on 1st August 2020 hence, the candidate should not be born after 31st July 2002.
- There is no upper age limit criterion for the applicants.
- Candidate must know that there will be no relaxation in the minimum age limit.
UP ITI Result 2020
- Candidates can check UP ITI result on the official website of the authority.
- The ITI result will be placed on the official portal on the scheduled date and time within a month from the last date of the application form.