TS EAMCET 2020 examination will be conducted by the JNTU Hyderabad. TS EAMCET 2020 is the common entrance test for Agriculture, Engineering, and Medical courses. The process of application will start from the month of March and the exam is supposed to be conducted in the month of May. The exam will be conducted in online mode, i.e. computer-based test. The interested candidates who also meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this exam.
Candidates who will qualify TS EAMCET 2020 will be called for counselling and seat allotment. From this page, the candidates will get full information regarding the TS EAMCET 2020 exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, application form, etc.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
The tentative dates regarding TS EAMCET 2020 are given here. These dates will be updated as per the official announcement by the relevant authorities.
|Availability of online application form||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the form without any late fee||1st week of April 2020|
|Correction of data already submitted in the application form||1st to 2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||Last week of April 2020|
|Release of admit card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Agriculture and Medical exam date||1st week of May 2020|
|Engineering exam date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Announcement of result||To be released|
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Check the complete details of TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form below:
- The Registration process of TS EAMCET 2020 will start in the first week of March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form by online mode by visiting the website.
- The application form can also be filled by the students by visiting the nearest TS online centre.
- Last date to submit the application form is till first week of April 2020.
- The board will also provide one time correction opportunity to the candidates to correct mistakes in the application form.
- Applying candidates have to submit only one application form. The board will reject multiple application forms.
The application fee of TS EAMCET 2020 is Rs. 800. For ST/SC candidates the application fee is Rs. 400. For both streams, applicants will have to pay Rs. 800/- for SC/ST and Rs. 1600/- for other categories.
Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/debit/credit card or at any TS (AP) Online centers.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criterion of TS EAMCET 2020 is given below. Check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Nationality: Candidate applying for TS EAMCET 2020 should be Indian national or PIO/OCI card holder.
- Domicile: Applying candidate should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applying candidate should satisfy Non-Local/Local status requirements as per the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31/12/2020.
- For Engineering/Biotechnology: Candidate must have passed his 10+2 level with PCM as optional or related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology or its equivalent recognized by BIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of TS EAMCET 2020 will contain various topics from 10+2 level and from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website. The Syllabus will be different for engineering and medical/agriculture streams.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check below all the details of exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2020:
- Exam Mode: TS EAMCET 2020 will be organized in CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Total of 160 questions will be there in engineering as well as agriculture entrance test.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 160 marks.
- Time Duration: Total time duration to complete the exam paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be bilingual – English/Telugu or English/Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses. +1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is the key to enter the examination hall. Admit Card will be released in the month of Apr 2020. Candidate should do their signature below the photograph and at the left corner of the admit card. It will be mandatory to bring the one valid ID proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport etc.) and admit card on the day of the examination.
TS EAMCET 2020 Result
The result of TS EAMCET 2020 will be announced online. To check the result candidates will have to submit registration number and admit card number. After the examination result will be announced by the conducting body. Scoring will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the examination. Scoring will be based on the marking scheme. Candidate can download the rank card from the official website of TS EAMCET 2020,