The PGCIL Recruitment 2021: notification has been released, and you may now apply online for 137 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor positions. Before August 28, 2021, eligible and interested applicants can apply for the positions of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||137|
|Vacancy Name||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
- Field Engineer (Electrical)- 48
- Field Engineer (Civil)- 17
- Field Supervisor (Electrical)- 50
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 22
- Engineer – Rs 30,000-3%-1,20,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs 30,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + Perks @35 % of basic pay.
- Supervisor – Rs 23,000-3%-1,05,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs 23,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + Perks @35% of basic pay
Educational qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Field Engineer — Full-time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ BE (Power Engg.) in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized institute with a minimum of 55 % for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. One year of post-qualification experience is required.
Field Supervisor – Full-time regular 3-year Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline from recognised Technical Board / Institute with minimum 55 % marks for General / OBC (NCL)/ EWS applicants and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Higher technical qualifications, such as B.Tech., BE, M.Tech., ME, and others, with or without a diploma, are not permitted.
29 years as on 27.08.2021. (Candidates should not have been born before 27.08.1992 or after 27.08.2003)
Application fees for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil): Rs. 400/-
Field Supervisor (Electrical/Civil): Rs. 300/-
(Only for General category)
|Starting date of online submission of application||13.08.2021|
|Last date of online submission of application||27.08.2021|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post-Qualification Work Experience||27.08.2021|
Steps To Apply
- Go to the section on Important Web Links.
- Complete the registration process by clicking on “Online Registration.”
- Then log in by clicking on the “Online Application” link.
- Fill in all of your personal and educational information, as well as any required papers.
- Make your application fee payment according to your category and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form at the conclusion.