KEAM 2020 exam will be organised by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE) is conducting as many as thirteen distinct Entrance Examinations and/or Allotment Process for admission to Professional Courses every year: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM), Three year LLB , Five year LLB, BPharm(Lateral Entry), LLM, PG Ayurveda, PG Homoeo, PG Nursing, PG Medical, PG Dental, PG Pharmacy, PG MLT and PGDCCD. The allotments are made through a Single Window System of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
KEAM 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
KEAM 2020 Exam Dates
The official notification for KEAM scheduled will be released by the official website. Candidates can check official exam dates as given below:
|Online Application Release||February 2020|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||February 2020|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release||April 2020|
|KEAM Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|Answer Key Publish||May 2020|
Declaration of Results
|Counselling Starts||June 2020|
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria set by the authorities to appear for the exam. The detailed eligibility criteria for KEAM is given below: –
- Nationality: The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Persons of Indian Origins (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders can also apply for the examination.
- Age Limit: To satisfy the eligibility criteria for KEAM 2020, a candidate should be of minimum of 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020. There is no upper age limit.
- Nativity: For the purpose of admission, there is made on the distinction of three types of categories-.
- Domicile: All candidates with the domicile of Kerala are grouped as Keralites for the eligibility purpose. Children of All India Services Officers who are posted under the cadre of Kerala will also be part of this group. In the latter case, a certificate of proof of service for parents in Kerala needs to be presented.
- Non – Keralite 1: Candidate living in Kerala for at least 5 years in the study period of 12 years will be part of NK 1 category.
- The children of non-Keralite parents who have studied twelfth class will also be part of this category, if either of the parents is in defense services or employee of Government of India.
- Non – Keralite 2: All the candidates who do not belong to either of the above two categories will be part of NK 2 category.
- Candidates belonging to this category will have the eligibility to get admission in the engineering courses through management quota seats in self – financing colleges controlled by the Government.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects. It is necessary to score 50% marks in mathematics individually.
- Students appearing in the Higher Secondary examination are also eligible to apply. Provided, they must pass the examination with the above-mentioned criteria in order to be eligible to take admission through KEAM 2020.
KEAM 2020 Application Form
The last date to take a printout of online application form along with supporting documents is March 2020. Registration has to be done at cee-kerala.org. Before commencing KEAM Application Form, candidates must keep the following documents handy:
- A vaild Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression (as per the insructions).
- Class 10 mark sheet.
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
The registration process includes following steps-
Step 1: Registration – Provide email id and phone number to register for KEAM 2020.
Step 2: Filling up KEAM Application Form – After registeration, login to candidate’s account and fill in the details asked in the form. It is also mandatory to upload the scanned images of their recent photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee – The application fee can be paid online using Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking or offline through Demand Draft.
Step 4: Print-out of the Application Form: After paying the application fee and completing the process. Candidates must send a copy of their application forms with after completing following formalities-
- Affix a recent photograph of self of the size- 3.5 x 4.5 cm to the application form.
- The application form must attested by Head of the Institution or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Affix the left-hand thumb impression of self in the provided space.
- Get the form signed by self and parents / guardians.
The filled in application form along with supporting documents have to be sent to the following address –
The Commissioner for Entrance Examination,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala 695 001
KEAM Application Fee
The application fee for KEAM 2020 is given in the following table:
|Engineering/Pharmacy/Both||INR 700||INR 300|
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||INR 500||INR 200|
|Both||INR 900||INR 400|
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
- The admit cards for KEAM exam will be downloaded through online mode from the official website.
- Candidates will get the admit card in the April 2020. KEAM 2020 Admit Card will not be sent by post or any other mode.
- KEAM Hall Ticket 2020 will be downloaded by entering the application number and date of birth.
- The admit card will have information like name, roll number, exam center, exam timings and instructions to be followed.
KEAM Results 2020
- KEAM Result is published in the form of rank lists.
- The rank list includes Application number, Name of the candidate, Marks obtained in each subject, Normalised score, Entrance exam score and Rank.
- KEAM rank lists for Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and Ayurveda will be published separately.
- The results will be available on the website “cee-kerala.org” and on other websites to be notified by the CEE.
KEAM 2020 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Online
Counseling for KEAM 2020 will take place in four phases. Depending on ranks, students will be allotted seats in various colleges and courses. Students getting a seat must pay the due fees and take the available seat or it will be given to next candidate in line.
On the off chance that, applicants are asked to show up for a personal counseling at any phase of seat granting process and the candidate is not able to come on certified grounds, the parent/guardian or any approved individual can attend the allotment process as a proxy of the applicant, on producing an authorized letter in the format given in Annexure XIX. Authorized letter once gotten will be viewed as legitimate for the whole allotment process, except if the candidate disavows it in writing.
There are 6 steps to follow when applying for KEAM registration 2020.
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Uploading of images
Step 3: Filling KEAM application form
Step 4: Paying the application fee
Step 5: Taking a printout of application form
Step 6: Sending application and supporting proof to CEE
Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020. There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2020.
It is necessary for the candidates who need to avail fee concession/ scholarship based on income certificate.
No, once the form is submitted no changes are allowed in the form.
CEE is conducting allotment to the following courses in KEAM: Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeo, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries and Pharmacy.