The Uttarakhand Minorities Commission has invited applications for the Pre-Matric scholarship scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector) Uttarakhand 2020-21 for the disabled students who are studying in class 1-10th to fulfill their dreams and study easily without any hurdle. The motive of the scholarship is to assist the study of students of the state. Those who will be shortlisted for the scholarship will receive a reward of Rs 120 per month.
What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 10 December 2020. Students are advised to fill the forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the eligibility to apply for the scholarship?
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship an applicant must check the following details
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- The applicant must be studying in class 1 to 10 in a state-recognized school.
- Annual family income of not more than twice the current below poverty line income slab.
- The applicant must have passed the previous year’s examination.
- Not receive any other scholarship in a given academic year
- Not be studying in more than one institute in an academic session.
What are the selection criteria for the scholarship?
The students who will fulfill the eligibility criteria will be given the scholarship.
What are the terms and conditions?
In the case of Aadhar verification failure, the application of the candidate will be rejected.
Candidates will have to give the mobile number of their parents.
The applicant must not be enrolled in more than one school.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
Students of class 1-5 will receive INR 50 per annum.
Students of class 6-8 will receive INR 80 per annum.
Students of class 9-11 will receive INR 120 per annum.
Read More: Fullerton India Scholarship 2020 Programme
What are the documents required to apply for the scholarship?
The documents required for this scholarship are
- Domicile certificate
- Academic certificates, as applicable.
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian
- Aadhaar enrolment id or scanned copy of the bank passbook.
How to apply for the scholarship?
- The applicant will have to go to the official website of the National scholarship portal.
- Then select the state schemes tab and click on Uttarakhand in the drop-down list
- After that click on the link ‘Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 (State and Center sector)’ under Uttarakhand. Applicants are advised to read all the given instructions carefully.
- Already registered applicants will have to enter the application ID, password, and Captcha for login.
- After log into your account select the scholarship scheme and fill in the required details to apply for the scholarship.
- If you are a new user then click on the register link on the login page.
- Enter all required details for registration to get your user if and password. After that register your account, now you can log in and apply for the scholarship.
- Complete the application form and you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
- The application completed in all respects shall be submitted to the head of the institution/school.
Read More: BYPL SASHAKT SCHOLARSHIP 2020
For any help, the applicant can contact for scholarship guidance 18001804236 (it is a toll-free number). Candidates can also contact the help desk for the resolution of their problems. The help desk will help you with the technical problem. For help, desk contact 0120-66199540.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 20 December 2020.
Ans. Classed 1-5 students will receive a scholarship of INR 50 for a maximum of up to 12 months.
Ans. Yes, only candidates from Uttarakhand can fill this form.