BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship has been started to support the underprivileged sections of the society in their higher studies. It is an initiative taken by BSES Yamuna Power Limited to support the students of the underprivileged section in their higher studies. BSES Yamuna power limited is a power distribution company in Delhi which is the capital city of India. BYPL SASHAKT SCHOLARSHIP 2020 eligibility, results and form details are given below.
They have started this scholarship program under the Corporate Social Responsibility initiative. This scholarship has been initiated by the company to improve the quality of life, to support the underprivileged sections, and to improve the economic wellbeing of the underprivileged students of the society.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited has been taking part actively in pursuing its sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility Program in sections like education, skill enhancement, and development, sanitation, healthcare, etc.
What Is The BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship About?
This scholarship helps the students coming from the underprivileged sections in their higher studies. Those students who are studying in the final year of their undergraduate program in Government institutes in Delhi will be given a financial help of Rs 40,000 to continue their higher studies and achieve their dreams. The students applying for this scholarship can belong to any stream. This scholarship has helped thousands of students in achieving their dreams and uplifting the family well being. BYPL SASHAKT SCHOLARSHIP 2020 eligibility, results and form details are given below.
Read More: ITI Raipur Recruitment 2020
What Is The Last Date To Apply?
Students who want to apply for this scholarship are advised to visit the official website and apply for the ongoing scholarship. The last date to apply for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship is 14th November 2020. There are few days left for applying for this scholarship, students who are willing to apply for this scholarship must hurry up and apply.
BYPL SASHAKT SCHOLARSHIP 2020 Eligibility?
The eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship is given below
- The candidate must be an Indian National living only in Delhi.
- Students applying for the BYPL SAKSHAM Scholarship must study in the last year of the undergraduate program. They can belong to any stream. The applicants must be enrolled in any Government Institute in Delhi.
- Applicants must have scored over 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- The annual family income must not be more than INR 6,00,000 that is 6 lakhs from all the sources. This must be the total income.
What Are The Benefits Of This Scholarship?
Those students who will apply for this scholarship will get up to Rs 40,000 which will help them in their higher studies. This financial help will help the students in achieving their dreams and also in their higher studies.
What Are The Documents Required For Applying?
- Students must have a Passport size photograph.
- They must have their own Aadhar card.
- Family income proof that can be the salary slip, Form 16, Income certificate, ITR, etc. This shows that family income is not more than INR 6 Lakh from all sources.
- Applicants must have the latest college fee receipt (for the ongoing academic year)
- Applicants must provide their bank account details. This can be the canceled cheque/ passbook copy. This is necessary because the fund will be transferred to the bank account of the shortlisted candidate.
How Will You Apply For This Scholarship?
- Candidates will have to visit the official website that is https://www.bsesdelhi.com/.
- Candidates need to search the scholarship section on the official website.
- Now the scholarship BYPL SASHAKT scholarship will appear on the screen
- Applicants need to press the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Candidates are advised to fill their personal details correctly in the application form. They will also have to fill the academic details in the form.
- Candidates are advised to upload their photograph in the application form. They will also have to upload the necessary documents which have been asked about in the form.
- After completing all the details in the application form and after uploading all the documents candidate must review the form and check all the details.
- After checking all the details, the candidates will now have to hit on the ‘submit’ button. The form will now be submitted successfully.
- Students are required to take the print out of the application form for future reference.
I advise all the candidates to fill the forms before the deadline of the application form. The last date for filling the form is 14th November 2020. The official website for further inquiry is bsesdelhi.com.
Read More: Bihar NEET UGMAC Counseling 2020 (out)
What Is The Selection Process?
The selection will be made based on the academic merit of the student and also his or her financial background. A telephonic interview with the shortlisted candidate will be done. It will be done for the final selection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The result is expected to be announced in January 2021. The date can be changed.
Ans. No, the scholarship is for those residing in Delhi and studying in Government College.
Ans. The last date to fill the form is November 14, 2020.