Fullerton India Scholarship 2020: Fullerton India Scholarship programme is meant for underprivileged students belonging to Madhya Pradesh(Vidisha and Khandwa), Rajasthan(Hanumangarh and Shri Ganganagar) and West Bengal(Jalpaiguri and Haldia). It is a CSR initiative to financially assist school students who face financial barriers in pursuing their education. This scholarship will help those students to achieve their dreams by doing higher studies. This scholarship will benefit the students of class 9-12. Fullerton India Scholarship 2020 programme eligibility details are given below. This is Latest scholarship for Indian students 2020.
What Is The Last Date To Fill This Scholarship Form?
The last date to fill this scholarship application form is December 31, 2020. Students are advised to fill this scholarship as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
This scholarship has been serving the under-banked and unbanked population with its financial services. This organization also runs multiple education programs which aim at skill development and community empowerment. It is also Latest scholarship for Indian students 2020.
What Is The Eligibility for Fullerton India Scholarship 2020
The eligibility to fill this scholarship is given below
- Open for students studying in class 9-12
- Applicants will have to score a minimum of 60 percent marks in their previous qualifying examination.
- Annual family income must be less than 4 Lakh. This must be the total family income.
What Are The Documents Required for Scholarship?
The following documents are required for this scholarship
- Photo identity proof
- Address Proof
- Income proof (This can be shown via salary slip, Form 16A, a certificate from the government).
- Proof of admission (School ID card, Admission Receipt, etc)
- Current Academic year fee receipt
- Previous year qualifying exam mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Only for the students from the following districts
- Vidisha and Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh)
- Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan)
- Jalpaiguri and Haldai (West Bengal)
What Is The Scholarship Amount?
The scholarship amount is Rs 10,000. It will help the students in their studies.
What Is The Scholarship Process?
The selection for this scholarship will be done based on multiple stages. The applicants will be selected based on the merit and financial assistance of all the applicants.
The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below :
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need.
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of the candidates.
- The final selection will be done based on face to face interview.
How To Apply For Fullerton India Scholarship 2020?
- Visit the official website https://www.fullertonindia.com/csr/education
- Press the Apply button to see the application form.
- In the application form fill the personal details as well as the academic details.
- Candidates will have to fill in the name, date of birth, qualification, age and father’s name, etc.
- Candidates will have to fill in the educational details and upload the scanned documents and photographs in the application form.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Students are advised to take the print out of the application form.
Terms And Conditions
Applicants must belong to Madhya Pradesh (Vidisha and Khandwa), Rajasthan (Hanumangarh and Shri Ganganagar), and West Bengal (Jalpaiguri and Haldia).
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for Fullerton India Scholarship 2020 is 31-December-2020.
Ans. This scholarship is for the students of Class 9-12.
Ans. The total family income to apply for this scholarship is 4 Lakh.