Government of NCT of Delhi, Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC has invited applications for the Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2021.
This scholarship is for students from class 1 to 10th. The motive of this scholarship is to give financial help to the students whose family income is below the poverty line. Those students who want to apply for the scholarship can check all the details about the scholarship in this article regarding the form filling last date, eligibility criterion, and selection criterion, and applying procedure. All the details have been given below.
Those students who will be selected for the fellowship will get a scholarship of up to INR 500 per month for 10 months and an ad-hoc grant of INR 500 per annum.
What is the last date to apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2021?
The last date to apply for the latest scholarship 2021 is 15 February 2021. Students are advised to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible. Students are advised to read the eligibility criterion before applying for the scholarship because those students who do not fulfill the eligibility criterion won’t be able to get shortlisted for the scholarship.
What is the eligibility criterion for Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC?
The eligibility criterion for the latest scholarship 2021 is given below.
- The candidate must belong to the other backward caste
- The candidate must be a student of class 1 to class 10 at any recognized school.
- The candidate must have a family income, not above 2.5 lakh per annum
- The candidate must not get any other centrally/state-funded scholarship.
Read More: Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Gujarat 2020-21
What are the benefits of the Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2021?
- The hostellers studying in Class 3 to 10 will get INR 500 per month for 10 months.
- The day scholars studying in Class 1 to 10 will receive INR 100 per month for 10 months
- Ad-hoc grant of INR 500 per annum.
What is the selection criterion to apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2021?
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criterion will be able to apply for the scholarship on the basis of academic merit.
What are the terms and conditions?
- The caste certificate must be in the name of the student or his/her gathered by the competent authority of the Government of NCT of Delhi.
- The bank account must be linked to the aadhaar card of the student.
- The fee structure should be on the official letterhead of the concerned institute with the stamp and signature of the head of the institute.
How to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2021?
To apply for the pre-matric scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2021
- Open the e-district portal
- Login using the existing credentials or register as a new user
- Provide all the necessary details and follow the instructions.
- Select the scholarship scheme and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application.
Read More: State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2020-21
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Yes, the scholarship is only for the OBC students.
Ans. The last date to apply for it is 15 February 2021.
Ans. the pre-matric scholarship for OBC students is for classes 1-10.
Ans. The family income must not be more than Rs 2.5 lakh annually.