NIPGR New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021: Applications have been invited for NIPGR New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021 by the National Institute of Plant Genome Research. The applications have been invited by those who are postgraduate degree holders. It is a fellowship on a temporary basis and the duration of the fellowship is three years. Stipend given in the fellowship is equal to that given in DBT/DST. Candidates who want to fill the application forms can check all the details here in this article.
What is the last date to apply for NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021?
It is very important to know the deadline for filling up the form of the fellowship. After the last date, no form will be accepted. The last date to fill the NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021 is 09 February 2021. Students are advised to read the eligibility criteria before filling up the forms. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criterion will be shortlisted for the latest fellowship 2021. To read the eligibility criteria read the article below.
What is the eligibility criterion for NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021?
The eligibility criterion for NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021 is given below. Candidates are advised to read it before applying.
- The candidate must not be more than 35 years of age.
- The candidate must hold an MSc degree/MTech degree and he or she must have a minimum percentage of 55 in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Botany.
What are the benefits of the NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021?
The selected candidates will get a fellowship amount which is equal to the similar fellowships by DBT/DST.
What documents are required for NIPGR New Delhi JRF?
The documents which are required to apply for NIPGR New Delhi JRF are
- Certificates, Mark sheets which are required from class 10th onward.
- Proof of research experience and publications
What is the selection criterion for NIPGR New Delhi JRF?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of his or her performance in the interview.
What are the terms and conditions of NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021?
The terms and conditions of NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021 are given below
- The soft copy of the application in the given format will be accepted.
- The link to the interview will be shared with candidates who will be shortlisted for the interview.
- In case any candidate has a certain query then he or she can inquire by contacting Scientist Incharge via e-mail only.
How to apply for NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021?
To apply for NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021 a candidate must follow the given steps
- Go to the official website of NIPGR New Delhi.
- Download the application form of NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021
- Fill the details in the application form and attach all the documents
- Send a single PDF file of the complete application form in the given format. The subject line of the application will be ‘Application for the position of JRF/PA-I’. The email must be sent to email@example.com with the self-attested soft copy of the degree/experience certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for NIPGR New Delhi JRF 2021 is 9 February 2021.
Ans. The age limit to apply for NIPGR New Delhi JRF is not more than 35 years of age.
Ans. The full form is National Institute of Plant Genome Research.
Ans. The salary for Research Associate will be fixed by the NIPGR before the exam.
Ans. The candidate must hold any M.E/MTech, MPhil/PhD from a recognized university or institution.