Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Gujarat 2020-21: Applications have been invited from SC students of Gujarat by the department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat. The applications have been invited from those who are doing graduation and post-graduation. This is a Post Matric Scholarship for SC students, Gujarat 2021.
The important aim of the scholarship is to give financial assistance to the students which will help them achieve their dreams. This scholarship is for those who belong to the backward class of society. Those who want to know more about the scholarship can check the whole article for more details.
What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
The last date to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Gujarat 2020-21 is 15 January 2021. Students are advised to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. Students must read the eligibility before applying for the scholarship as those students who won’t fulfill the eligibility won’t be able to apply for the scholarship.
Read More: IIT Roorkee Fellowship 2021
What is the eligibility to apply for the scholarship?
The eligibility to apply for the scholarship is given below
- The student must belong to the SC cast
- The student must be doing graduation or post-graduation from a recognized college, university, or institute.
- The annual family income must be less than RS 2,50,000
- Applicant must not fail in the same class more than one time.
- The applicant must be a native of Gujarat.
- Students doing distance learning are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
The benefits of the Post Matric Scholarship for SC students Gujarat 2020-21is will depend upon the class in which the applicant is studying. The financial assistance will change according to it.
What are the documents required to apply?
- Passport size photograph
- Cast certificate that must be self-attested.
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Copy of Aadhar card that must be self-attested
- Fee receipt of current academic course
- Break affidavit.
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile and Hostel certificate
- Leave without pay certificate
- Thesis typing/printing bill which is applicable for those who are Ph.D., MPhil, D.Litt, D.Sc students.
How to apply for the scholarship?
These are the steps to apply for the scholarship
- Visit the official website that is digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Select the scholarship which you want to apply for
- Accept the ‘terms and conditions’ of the scholarship and click on “Apply online”
- Do your registration and fill the form, click on submit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Digital Gujarat Scholarship is a broad term that comprises all the scholarships offered by different departments of Government of Gujarat.
Ans. Rs. 1.20 Lakh for rural area and Rs. 1.50 Lakh for urban area.
Ans. Yes, the latest scholarship 2021 is only for SC students.
Ans. Yes, only the students of Gujarat can apply for the Post Matric Scholarship for SC students.
Ans. Gujarat CM scholarships status 2021 check at scholarships.gujarat.gov.in