State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2020-21: Applications have been invited from those students who are doing post-graduation from government institutes and colleges, and also from non-agricultural universities by The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Maharashtra.
The name of the scholarship is State Government Daxshina Adhichatra scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra. The total number of students who will be shortlisted for the scholarship is 76. All of these students will receive 250 per month under the scholarship scheme. MH Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2021 all details are given below.
What is the last date to apply for State Government Daxshina Adhichatra scholarship?
The last date to apply for the State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship is 31 January 2021. Students are advised to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. Before applying for the scholarship students must check the eligibility to apply for it. Those students who do not fulfill the eligibility criterion will not be shortlisted for the scholarship.
Read More: BITS Pilani Department of Electrical and Electronics JRF 2020
What is the eligibility to apply for the State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship?
- The candidate must be a domicile of Maharashtra and must be taking education in Maharashtra only.
- He/she must be a graduate of a non-agricultural university.
- The candidate must have taken admission in any of the following government colleges
- Elphinstone College, Bombay
- Institute of Science, Bombay
- Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
- Sydenham College of Commerce
- Government Law College, Bombay
- Rajaram College, Kolhapur
- College of Science, Nagpur
- Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
- Government Arts and Science College Aurangabad
- Mumbai University
- Pune University
- Nagpur University
- Kolhapur University
What are the benefits of the MH Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2021 ?
Those students who will be selected for the fellowship will get Rs 250 per month under the scholarship scheme. The money will be transferred directly to their bank accounts by the DHE office.
Read More: Post Graduate Scholarship For University Rank Holders 2020-21
What documents will be needed to apply?
The documents which will be needed to apply are
- Mark sheet of the previous year
- Domicile certificate
- Bonafide certificate for postgraduation admission
Those students who want to renew their scholarship need to submit the progress report of post-graduation first year.
How to apply for State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2020-21?
To apply for the scholarship students need to follow the given steps
- Visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- Go to the scheme data present on the main page
- Choose the related scheme link
- Click on login to apply the link
- Fill the application form
- Click on submit after checking the details filled in the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply is 31 January 2021.
Ans. Yes, only the domicile of Maharashtra can apply for it.
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to pursue education from Maharashtra.
Ans. Students are given RS 250 per month as the scholarship amount.