IIT Roorkee Department of Earth Science JRF 2021: Applications have been invited by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee for the IIT Roorkee Department of Earth Science (ESD) Junior Research Fellowship 2021.
The scholarship is for those students who have an MSc/MTech degree. Those students who will be selected for the scholarship will get a stipend amount of 31,000 per month plus HRA.
What is the last date to apply for the fellowship?
The last date to apply for the IIT Roorkee Department of Earth Science (ESD) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is 15 January 2021. Applicants are advised to apply for the scholarship as early as they can as the last date is near. They need to read the eligibility criterion before applying for the fellowship.
What is the eligibility to apply for the fellowship?
The applicant needs to fulfill the eligibility criterion to apply for the fellowship. The criterion is given below
- The applicant must be an MSc/MTech degree holder in Geology/Geophysics/ Applied Geology/ Applied Geophysics
- The applicant must be GATE qualified
Read More: IIT Ropar JRF 2021
What are the benefits of the fellowship?
The applicant who will be selected for the IIT Roorkee Department of Earth Science JRF 2021 will get an amount of Rs 31,000 per month as a stipend amount as well as HRA will be given.
What documents will be needed to apply for the fellowship?
To apply for the fellowship an applicant needs to have
- Latest CV describing the applicant, education details as well as work experience. The CV must have all the details about the candidate and the reason why he/she wants to get selected for the fellowship.
- The applicant must have an academic degree and certificate
- The applicant must have an experience certificate
- The applicant must have a color passport size photograph
What is the selection criterion for the fellowship?
The selection will be done based on the performance given by the applicant in the interview and also his/her experience.
What are the terms and conditions of the fellowship?
Before applying for the fellowship a student must know about the terms and conditions
- For giving the interview no TA/DA will be given.
- On equal qualifications and experience preference will be given to SC/ST candidates
Read More: NCERT Fellowship 2021
How to apply for the fellowship?
To apply for the fellowship an applicant must follow the given steps
The applicant will have to create the cover letter and attach all the supporting documents.
The applicant will have to send the application as a PDF file email. The file must be sent to Ajanta.goSWami@eS.iitr.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply is 15 January 2021.
Ans. Those who are MSc/ MTech degree holders can apply for the fellowship.
Ans. The stipend amount will be INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Ans 4. Yes, qualifying Gate is necessary.
Ans 5. The applications must be sent to ajanta.goSWami@es.iitr.ac.in