John Coutts Scholarship 2021: Applications have been invited by The University of Sydney, Australia for the University of Sydney John Coutts Scholarship 2021. Those students who are brilliant undergraduate applicants can apply for the scholarship. The motive of the scholarship is to financially assist students who have brilliant academic merit and are undertaking honors study in the Faculty of Science. The students who will be shortlisted will get financial help of AUD 7,500. This is latest scholarship for international students in 2020. John Coutts Scholarship 2021 benefits and eligibility given below.
What is the last date to apply for this scholarship?
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 January 2021. Students are advised to apply as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the eligibility to apply for the scholarship?
The eligibility criterion is necessary to be followed to apply for this scholarship. Students are requested to read the eligibility criteria carefully and fulfill it, otherwise the form will not be accepted.
- The candidate must have an unconditional offer of full-time admission for appended honors study with Bachelor of Science (Honors), or embedded honors study within the Bachelor of Advanced Studies.
- The applicant must have the highest grades in his/her final year of the Bachelor of Science.
Note– Applicants in combined or double degrees are not eligible for this scholarship.
Read More: Study of Masters in Europe Scholarship 2021
What are the benefits of the John Coutts Scholarship 2021?
The shortlisted scholars will get AUD 7,500 tenable for one year only.
What is the selection criterion?
The scholarship will be given based on academic merit determined by the recipient’s Average Annual Mark (AAM) in their final year of study. The recipient’s Science Weighted Average Mark (SICIWAM) may also be considered. This is latest scholarship for international students in 2020.
What are the terms and conditions?
- The successful candidates will be communicated by email before or at the start of the relevant semester.
- The scholarship money will be given in two equal installments after the census date of each semester.
- The scholarship will be offered based on the availability of funds.
- To continue receipt of this scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum SAM of 65 for any coursework units of study required as part of their honors program. The recipient must maintain full-time enrolment in their eligible honors program.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the nomination by the Dean of the Faculty of Science or their nominee.
How to Apply For the John Coutts Scholarship 2021?
No application is needed. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically. The successful candidates will be communicated by email by February end 2020. This is latest scholarship for international students in 2020.
Read More: A-Star Graduate Scholarship Singapore 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The scholarship is valued at $7500 and is tenable for one year only.
Ans. To contact call +61286271444.
Ans. The last date to apply is 15 January 2021.
Ans. The eligibility to apply for this scholarship is Bachelor of Science (Honors).