Applications have been invited by Raman Research Institute for Raman Research Institute QuMix Lab Research Assistantship 2021. The applications have been invited from the Postgraduate degree holders.
Those candidates who will be shortlisted for the scholarship will work for the project titled “To assist in the experiments involving Laser cooling and trapping of neutral atoms”. Those candidates who will be selected for the latest fellowship 2021 will get a monthly amount of INR 23,500 per month plus 24 percent HRA.
What is the last date to apply for the fellowship?
The last date to apply for the fellowship is 22 January 2021. Students are advised to apply for the fellowship as soon as possible as the last date to apply is arriving very soon. Students before applying are advised to read the eligibility criteria as those students who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria won’t be able to get shortlisted. The eligibility criteria have been given below.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For The Fellowship
The eligibility criteria to apply for the fellowship has been given below
- The candidate must be below the age of 35 years as of the last date of submission of the application form.
- The candidate who is applying for the fellowship must have a post-graduate degree in Physics.
- The candidate must hold a BE/B.Tech in Engineering Physics/Electronics with a minimum of 70 percent marks or that can be called as 7.0 CGPA.
Read More: IGNCA Fellowship 2021
What are the benefits to apply for the fellowship?
Those candidates who will be shortlisted for the fellowship will get an amount of INR 23,500 per month plus an HRA of 24 percent.
What are the selection criteria?
The selection of the candidate in this fellowship will depend upon his/her performance in the interview.
What are the terms and conditions to apply?
The terms and conditions to apply are given below
The rights have been reserved with the institute of not filling up the posts for which the advertisement has been given.
The candidate who will be seen involved in canvassing will be disqualified without any delay.
In some unique cases, the rights have been reserved by the institute to relax any of the above requirements in exceptional cases.
The relaxation in age will be given according to the rules of the Government of India to the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
The candidates will be short-listed based on his/her performance in the interview.
How to apply for the fellowship?
The candidates can send their applications in a sealed cover with “RA application to the QuMiX Lab” written clearly on the envelope to The Coordinator, Light and Matter Physics Group, Raman Research Institue, C.V Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore-560080, OR by email to email@example.com with Advertisement No. and “RA to QMix Lab” written in the subject line.
What is the application format?
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Whether belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category
- Permanent Address
- Address for correspondence
- Qualifications starting from SSC/X std. upwards
- Experience with the details of the organization
- References of the candidates who are familiar to you and your work, whom the institute can contact for the referral letters
- The brief should be not more than a page typed in double line spacing telling what has encouraged you to apply for the latest fellowship 2021.
Read More: DRDO-NSTL Fellowship 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Raman Research Institute is a Physics Research Institute In Bangalore.
Ans. The last date to apply for QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020 is 22 January 2021.
Ans. The Research Scholars will be given Rs 23,500 per month plus 24 percent HRA.
Ans. Raman Research Institute is located in Bengaluru.