Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme: Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation in Mumbai has invited applications from the final year BE/BTech students for the academic year 2020-21. This scholarship is popularly known as Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship 2020. The motive of this scholarship is to reward the brilliant students of Engineering. The shortlisted students under this scheme will receive up to INR 1,00,000.
What is the last date to apply for this scholarship?
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 23 November 2020. Students are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the eligibility of this scholarship?
The eligibility of this scholarship is as follows
1. The applicant must be in the final year of BE/B.Tech program recognized by NCTE.
2. The applicant must have scored 75 percent and above that in all the semester examinations.
3. The applicant must have a brilliant record in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities during their complete course.
Read More: Fullerton India Scholarship programme
The selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of merit and submission of the documents. It will also be based on the performance of the candidate in the personal interview.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
The students shortlisted for the fellowship will be given the following benefits
1. The applicant will be given an excellence award of INR 1,00,000.
2 The applicant will be given two certificates of Merit of INR 50,000.
What documents are needed to apply for the scholarship?
The documents which will be required for the scholarship are
1. Scanned copies of self-attested and originals of all mark sheets. Certificates of academic qualifications.
2. Originals MHT-CET/AIEEE/IIT-JEE scorecards and also the self-attested copies of them.
3. Originals of Award letters of scholarships/awards and prizes received and also the self-attested copies.
4. Originals of a certificate of participation at seminars/workshops/ conferences and also the scan of self-attested copies.
5. Originals bonafide certificate from college which is optional and also the scan of self-attested copies.
6. Original identity card and also the scan of self-attested copies.
Read Also: RGS-IBG PG Fellowship 2020
1. The candidates who have applied for any other scholarship are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2. Those candidates who will be shortlisted under this scholarship will have to appear for the interview.
3. The applicants who are studying in institutions and are a part of the scholarship program will be offered the scholarship.
How can you apply for the fellowship?
Visit the website engg.nsfoundation.co.in/Home/Scholarship.
Under the title procedure for application click on Online application click here
After the application form opens, fill all the personal and academic details
Upload all the necessary scanned documents
Submit the application form.
Those applications which are incomplete will not be considered and also late submissions will not be considered.
Read More: MEXT Scholarship 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for this scholarship 23 November 2020.
Ans. Yes, this scholarship is only for the final year students of BE/B.Tech.
Ans. It should be 75 percent and above in all semesters.