Jio Scholarship 2020 Nowadays, Reliance Jio is achievement high popularity among the Indian telecom users and Joint Implementation Opportunities will soon become the largest telecom provider of India. As per latest official news, India Reliance is ready to activate Jio Scholarship 2020 form for all the students of class 10/ 11/ 12/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post- Graduation in all streams like Arts, Commerce, and Science.Under the Jio Scholarship 2020 Reliance Group will provide annually financial help of Rs 35000 to Rs 55000. All the necessary details regarding Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020 scheme is mentioned in this post.
Idea Behind Jio Scholarship 2020
Reliance Group Chairman wants Promote the Higher education under the country and to fulfill the objective Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd are inviting the Jio Scholarship Application Form. After the completion of Registration Process the Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd will release the selected candidate Cut Off list as per their Eligibility.
Key Highlights of Jio Scholarship
- There are approximately 3200 scholarships available for the students of all over India.
- The exact selection process of the scholarship is not yet available. Authorities may or may not conduct the exam.
- A student looking for the scholarship should have a good academic record with no history of indiscipline, ragging activities, etc.
- It is expected that the students will get the scholarship directly in their bank accounts.
- If the authorities conduct an entrance exam then admit cards will get released through the official website.
- Reliance Jio will verify documents of the selected candidates to ensure that the deserving candidates get the benefit of scholarships.
- Don’t forget to take a receipt of application form submission as it might be required in the future.
Jio Scholarship 2020 Amount Details
|Class 10th/High-School||70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹35,000 per annum|
|Class 11th||70% and above in State Board; 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹38,000 per annum|
|Class 12th||65% and above in State Board; 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||₹45,000 per annum|
|Graduation||75% and above||₹52,000 per annum|
|Post Graduation||75% and above||₹55,000 per annum|
The process to Apply online to Jio Scholarship 2020-
- The first step is to check the eligibility criteria (Above).
- After then if matches the eligibility conditions so go the official website of the department which direct link is available below the page.
- Now, have a clear view and go through the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, fill your personal details very cautiously and rightly.
- Then after, have a break and good to check complete all done the previous task and if satisfied then go to next step.
- At the last step of the process, press the submit button and also take 1 clear hard copy future needs.
The candidates looking for Reliance Jio Scholarship must confirm that they fit in the following eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Education: Applicant should be a student of class 10th, 11th, 12th, graduation or Post-graduation.
- Financial Condition: Candidates must belong to the economically weaker section.
- Academic performance: The performance in academics depends on the class in which the aspirant as studying as given below.
- 10th class: 70% or above in the recognized state board exam (85% or above for CBSE and ISCE students).
- 11th class: 70% or above in the recognized state board exam (85% or above for CBSE and ISCE students).
- 12th class: 65% or above the exam conducted by the recognized state board (80% for ICSE and CBSE board candidates).
- Graduation level: At least 75% or above in the university exam conducted by a recognized university/ institute.
- Post Graduation level: A minimum of 75% or above in the university exam conducted by a recognized university/ institute.
- First Step Fill Application Form
- After the application form submission, the Reliance Jio will go through the details entered by the candidates.
- Third Step Verified by Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd.
- Certain reservations may also be given to the candidates on the basis of their category, gender, annual income, etc.
- Fourth Step Preparing Merit List.
- Fifth Step Amount will be transferred in Bank Account.
Ans.-Reliance Group Chairman wants Promote the Higher education under the country and to fulfill the objective Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd . going to be available soon
Ans.-In the months of January Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd will release the scholarship form.
Ans.-The first step is to check the eligibility criteria (Above). then visit here jio scholarship