CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021: The Comptroller and Auditor General of India have issued a job advertisement for 199 Clerk, Accountant, and Auditor positions for individuals who have completed their 12th Standard and Bachelor’s Degree. Eligible individuals can apply for the position offline (through postal mail) between 02.10.2021 and 02.11.2021. Candidates interested in the following position should go through with the notification before applying.
CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021 Details
- Sportspersons who have represented their State or Country in National (Senior/ Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/ Junior Category) in any Game/ Sports mentioned
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/ Sports
- Auditor/ Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
- Clerk/DEO-Grade-A: 12th class or similar qualification from a recognised Board or University
Min: 18 years
Max: 27 years
There will be document verification followed by personal interview with every candidate.
- Auditor/Accountant: Pay Matrix Level 5 (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-)
- Clerk/DEO Grade-A: Pay Matrix Level 2 (Pre-revised Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-)
Steps to apply for CAG Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Navigate to the official CAG website, cag.gov.in.
- Locate and click on the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” option.
- Look for the Clerk, Accountant, and Auditor Job Notification and click on it.
- Alternatively, you can obtain the official notification and application form the link.
- Read the official notices carefully and double-check your eligibility.
- Take a printout of the official application form and any additional documents that are required.
- Fill all your details with the proper information.
- Enclose (attach) all required documents and certify by self-signature.
- Finally, confirm that the registration information is exact and accurate, and then submit.
Proceed to the next step.
Make a photocopy of your application and wrap it in plastic wrap.
Finally, send the application form by post to the indicated postal address which you got on your application form, such that it reaches the notified address by 02.11.2021. The envelope must be labelled APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………
A. 18 years.