The IDEX Accelerator has invited application for IDEX Fellowship 2020 from young professionals who lie in the age group of 21-35 years. The motive behind this scholarship is making the young population responsible entrepreneurs who will help, lead, and advance the work of socially focused enterprises around the world.
The selected fellows will receive multiple awards. IDEX Fellowship in its 10th year of operation offers candidates variable alternatives in terms of how they may direct their fellowship experience and learnings based on time and financial commitments. Ths is a Fellowship for Indian Students. IDEX Fellowship 2020 eligibility and benefits are given below.
What Is The Last Date To Apply For This Fellowship?
The last date to apply for the IDEX Fellowship is 15th November 2020. Applicants are advised to fill the fellowship forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What Is The Eligibility To Apply For IDEX Fellowship 2020
To be eligible for this fellowship, the applicants must be
- The applicants must be a bachelor’s or Master’s degree holders.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience.
- The applicant must have a proven track record of leadership responsibilities.
- The applicant must have a passion and wish to work or learn about emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues.
- The applicant must have the ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments.
- The applicant must have a desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact.
Read More: NCERT Junior Project Fellowship 2020
What Are The Benefits Of IDEX Fellowship 2020
The benefits of this fellowship are given below
- Strategically transitioning of applicant’s professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive professional development learning labs covering themes of Human-Centered design, resource mobilization, communication strategies, and impact assessment.
- Capacity building sessions led by subject matter experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields.
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views and experiences.
- Life Skilling- get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized professional certification in social enterprise and post-fellowship support.
- A global family for life.
What does the fellowship does not cover?
The fellowship does not cover
- Travel to/ from India
- Transportation to/ from the airport
- Passport or Business via cost.
- Housing in Bangalore from 2nd month of fellowship term onwards.
- Living expenses during the fellowship.
Read More: TATA Innovation Fellowship 2020-21
How Will You Apply For The Fellowship?
The applicants who want to apply for the IDEX Fellowship 2020 must follow the given steps
- The applicant will have to visit the idexaccelerator.com, which is the official website to apply for the fellowship.
- Go at the downside and find a link saying application form for individual candidates.
- The applicant will have to click the link and form an account
- After forming the account applicant will have to give all the information asked in the application form
- The applicant will have to upload everything asked in the form
- Submit the form finally.
About IDEX Universe
IDEX has the privilege of working with some of the most influential organizations and over time, we have come to understand how to bridge the talent gap in this rapidly evolving development sector in addition to its flagship fellowship, IDEX supports its enterprise partners through research, social innovation design and capacity building programs around organizational, professional and personal development. We give Fellowship for Indian Students only.
When Will The Fellowship Start And End?
The fellowship will start on 4th January 2021 and the fellowship will end on 20th June 2021.
Suitably designed for early, mid, and senior-level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact. This is a Fellowship for Indian Students.
Each fellow will gain access to the online learning labs, consulting projects with 4 social enterprises from across the globe, inner journey discoveries, virtual coffee sessions with sector experts, live community engagement with 300 plus alumni, and one on one meetings with mentors in residence and subject matter experts.
Read More: Fullerton India Scholarship Programme 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to apply for this scholarship?
Ans. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 November 2020.
Q2. When will the IDEX Fellowship 2020 start?
Ans. The IDEX Fellowship 2021 will start on 4th January 2021
Q3. When will the IDEX Fellowship end?
Ans. The IDEX Fellowship ends on 20th June 2021.