National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi has invited applications for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020 from master’s degree holders. This fellowship is for the project which has been titled “Learning Social Science and Secondary Level Students’ Answer Scripls in National Capital Region (NCR)”. Those who have been selected will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 every month but this scholarship is for the NET qualified candidates and INR 23,000 per month, this is for non-net qualified candidates. NCERT junior project Fellowship 2020 eligibility and application details are given below.
What Is The Last Date To Apply For This Fellowship?
The last date to apply for this fellowship is 11 November 2020. Students are advised to fill this application as soon as possible because the last date is arriving very soon. This is a good Scholarship for Indian Students in 2020.
What Is The Eligibility for NCERT project Fellowship 2020
The eligibility to fill this application is given below
- Candidates must be below 40 years of age as per UGC guidelines.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree in Hindi with at least 55 percent marks. This must be 50 percent in the case of SC/ST/PH.
- Candidate must be able to analyze data on the computer and present the data suitably.
- Candidate must have the working knowledge of computers in English for processing of data and preparing reports.
Read More: Fullerton India Scholarship programme 2020
What Are The Desirable Qualifications?
B.Ed and working knowledge of computer in English as well as preparing report proficiency to translate from Hindi to English.
What Are The Benefits Of This Fellowship?
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month for the NET qualified candidates and INR 23,000 per month for non-NET candidates.
What Are The Documents Required To Apply For The Fellowship?
The documents required to apply for the fellowship are
- Self Attested copy of all relevant certificates
- One passport size photograph
What Is The Selection Criteria?
The selection criterion for the scholarship is that an applicant’s performance must be good in the interview. This is the only criterion to apply for the scholarship. This is a good opportunity to get Scholarship for Indian Students in 2020.
What Are The Terms And Conditions To Apply?
No TA/DA will be paid by the National Council Of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
The selected candidate will be required to join immediately without any delay.
The candidate may ensure that the minimum eligibility to fill this fellowship form must be fulfilled by him or her.
The last date to apply for the fellowship is 11 November 2020 before 5 PM.
The candidate must be a Master’s degree holder to fill this fellowship form.
What Are The Steps To Apply For NCERT project Fellowship 2020?
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility will have to send their NCERT project Fellowship application online by email firstname.lastname@example.org of Department of Education in Social Sciences latest by 11-11-2020 up to 5 p.m.
What Is The Address?
The address is the Department of Education in Social Sciences, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Some General Instructions
- The candidates who had already worked as Junior Project Fellow (JPF) in the NCERT for two years and more need not apply again.
- Candidates must bring their Resume/Bio-data with their photograph along with original certificates, self-attested photocopy of each certificate, and other related documents at the time of the interview.
The fellowship is totally given temporarily and it will not confer on him/her any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
The candidates working with other organizations should forward the application through their employer or being a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
SC/ST/PH candidates are eligible with a minimum of 50 percent in relevant master’s degrees.
The candidate may ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
The tenure is up to 31st March 2021 from the date of joining.
What Is The Age Limit To Apply For This Fellowship?
The age limit to apply for this fellowship is given below
Should be below 40 years as per UGC guidelines (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST and female candidates).
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for this fellowship is November 11, 2020.
Ans. The applications will have to be sent at the mail id email@example.com
Ans. The location of this fellowship is New Delhi.