HITSEEE 2020 Known as Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Hindustan University ,Chennai.Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the most sought after engineering Institutions in Tamil Nadu.
Reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty and excellent infrastructural facilities for curricular and extra curricular activities, the University has maintained an enviable academic excellence right from its inception.
HITSEEE 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
- Last Date for applying for HITSEEE 2020: 15th April 2020
- Online Entrance Exam (Chennai Centres): 25th to 30th April 2020
- Online Entrance Exam (Other Centres): 25th & 26th April 2020
- Counselling Dates: 7th to 10th May 2020
- Official Link :https://apply.hindustanuniv.ac.in/
Before applying for the exam the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria which is set by the conducting Authority.
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. degree programme must have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- All applicants, who is applying for B.Arch. course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) ( www.nata.in/ www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
How To Apply For HITSEEE?
The candidates who are applying for HITSEEE can follow the steps given below to Apply:
- 1: Go to the official website and login
- 2: Fill up Personal and Educational details
- 3: Upload Signature and Photograph
- 4: Preview the Application Form
- 5: Application Fee payment
- 6: Take a printout of Provisional registration slip.
- All fields marked with * needs to be compulsorily filled.
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- An Application number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment
Register here: Click here to for pre-registration for HITSEEE 2020.
HITSEEE 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates need to pay the following amount for submitting HITSEEE application form 2020.Rs. 1200/-
Mode of Payment – Application fee for HITSEEE 2020 is payable by online mode through credit/ debit card/ net banking.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Marks: 120
Question Paper Type : Objective
Negative Marking: No
HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of HITSEEE will be published on the official website of Hindustan university which is hindustanuniv.ac.in. Candidates can download their admit card through the application number and date of birth as mentioned in the documents.
Some important information in regards to the results is as per below:
- The Result will be released on the official website itself.
- The dates for the release of the HITSEEE 2020 Exam Result will be declared on the website.
If you have any other queries about Hindustan University Admission 2020, you can write your queries in the Query box given below.
Hindustan University Cut Off
The HITSEEE 2020 Cut Off will be the minimum score that candidates need to secure to be eligible for a particular course. The cutoff list will be released on the official website. The merit list will have opening and closing rank given for each course.
The HITSEEE 2020 Counseling will start only after the results are declared. The candidates who score higher marks will be given the course of their choice.
Only the candidates who scored the eligible ranks will be called for the Counseling process.